chinese human flesh pills.... now this is nasty chit | GTAMotorcycle.com

chinese human flesh pills.... now this is nasty chit

powdered babies? :(
not sure if it's more disturbing that people make these or that they take them...

#1) Soylent Green was an awesome movie!
#2)This is just disturbing/disgusting!
#3) Sorry but that I've lost all faith in China...WTF is wrong with those people?? First it's killing tigers because tiger parts are supposed to boost virility. Second it's the shark fin soup and now baby pills. Sad, if there is a higher power, please wipe that country off the map kay thanks bye.

#3) Sorry but that I've lost all faith in China...WTF is wrong with those people?? First it's killing tigers because tiger parts are supposed to boost virility. Second it's the shark fin soup and now baby pills. Sad, if there is a higher power, please wipe that country off the map kay thanks bye.

Don't forget the part where they blame good samaritains for causing harm to anyone they try to help. Or adding poison to infant formula to defeat the the tests of nutritional content.

Dont forget the fact that the only thing coming out of china without lead right now are their pencils! Now your kids can write out their homework with their action figures, lol.

Every country has its sickos. China has about 1/5 of the global population of sickos so there's no wonder that it'll make the news. I heard that in some countries, criminal organizations sell unsafe products that they know will hurt/kill people as long as paying off the lawsuits is cheaper than making the product not kill/injure people :shock:

And as an added bonus at no extra charge.....SUPER BACTERIA !!!!!!

Idiots.

I heard that in some countries, criminal organizations sell unsafe products that they know will hurt/kill people as long as paying off the lawsuits is cheaper than making the product not kill/injure people :shock:

Sounds like every corporation!! :) GM..Ford..yup..

Oh my god, this is beyond disgusting. Doesn't this break some treaty somewhere? Eating babies... wow.

Reminds me of some jokes we used to tell as kids.

What's more disgusting than ten babies thrown in a garbage can?

One baby thrown in ten garbage cans.

And;
What's more disgusting than a baby stuck under a pile of ten dead babies?

It's trying to eat its way out.

And what's more disgusting than that?

It made it.

Sounds like every corporation!! :) GM..Ford..yup..

You said it.. I didn't :cool: By the way my commentary was more along the lines of casting the first stone and such, but didn't wanna make it sound like I'm forcing my religious beliefs on others :D

It reminds of me Dwight Schrute

[video=youtube;E9tHJ-cm338]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9tHJ-cm338[/video]

are daycares now considered drug labs in china ?

I wonder if certain babies have a higher potency than others.

like maybe a 2 yr old isnt as powerful as a 3 month old

You said it.. I didn't :cool: By the way my commentary was more along the lines of casting the first stone and such, but didn't wanna make it sound like I'm forcing my religious beliefs on others :D

i appreciate what you were trying to do, but i see utility in threads like these.

it flushes out all manner of dullards who range from virulent racists to those who simply cannot avoid making prejudiced, crass overstatements. . .

. . .as though history hasn't proven time and again that people from every single culture have been guilty of horrendous crimes.

"wipe that country off the map"? wtf? hate speech much?

lol, a lot of the same critics here are knee-jerk conservatives and should realize that in simple business terms, the chinese companies were fulfilling a demand by the south koreans market. read the bloody article, people--the product was produced and sent at the "request" of south korean clients.

they were pure capitalists, akin to what the narco-economies of mexico, south and central america provide--if the drug addicts of north america stopped demanding the product, maybe there wouldn't be thousands of people slaughtered in juarez every year.

but no, let them wallow in their sanctimony, lol. . .

Back
Top Bottom