Caught a road rager on my cell phone | GTAMotorcycle.com

Caught a road rager on my cell phone

SONIC

So driving home from work yesterday, moderate traffic, moving at about 80-100. When i'm in close quarters traffic I tend to give myself a 2-3 car lengths of distance, so this wack job is riding my *** to speed up, which of course I don't, when he gets the chance, flies past me, cuts me off and brake checks me HARD! I of course give him the lights to say WTF. So he pulls out and then slows down to my side and tries to run me off the road, cutting me off and essentially road raging at this point, so i pull out my phone and start recording the guy.

Just so happens an OPP was up ahead, the guy gets out of the car and starts freaking out, cop tells him to get back in his car, they exchange a few words, and the cops lets the guy go! Cop tells ME to pull over and says what happened.... I tell him the guy was road raging me trying to get take me out, and so I started recording. The cop says road rager says I was on my phone......YA TO RECORD THE ******! Here's the video. I show it to him and cop says, well i didn't see what happened prior to that so go on your way... WTF??

So do I report this? My concern is I get a ticket for using my phone to record this ****** for trying to kill me.

If I do report this, do I just go into the closest station where this happened?

Are you mad because you got a ticket for using your phone when you shouldn't have been?

Two sides to every story and twelve versions of the same song.

You getting a cell phone ticket would have been golden though.

Two sides to every story and twelve versions of the same song.

You getting a cell phone ticket would have been golden though.

Someone tried to cause an accident, there is evidence to prove it. How does that transalate to more than one story?

I take it you are assuming that something more had to have happened for this guy to lose it. So if that was true, 2 wrongs make a right?

Lets us the example of, I got punched in the face because I called someone names. I deserved it, so he was legally justified to assault me.....

Last edited:
Lol at two wrongs making a right to ME. Point your damned fingers in your own direction chump.

Yes I do believe there is a side to the story that you won't tell. Whether that be the truth or else, we will never know.

Go cry to another cop for not doing his job. Listened to the both of you and said he couldn't make a judgment because your phone only showed your side. Convenient

Whether you deserved to be punched that is another story altogether...

The issue is nobody here (or the cops) knows what actually happened.

They will get your version of the story saying that guy was road raging you etc...

They will find the guy (if you have plate, etc) and he'll say you did XYZ to cause him to blow a lid...

Two wrongs don't make a right, but in a he said / she said deal they won't charge either of you. Unless you have other witnesses. And your video doesn't count because you may have done something (unwillingly) to piss him off.

Lol at two wrongs making a right to ME. Point your damned fingers in your own direction chump.

Yes I do believe there is a side to the story that you won't tell. Whether that be the truth or else, we will never know.

Go cry to another cop for not doing his job. Listened to the both of you and said he couldn't make a judgment because your phone only showed your side. Convenient

Whether you deserved to be punched that is another story altogether...

Why so much anger? there is no other side to the story, road ragers are road ragers, there is no explanation for why these people flip out, other than they are out of control. And again, even if there was another side of the story, there is no legal justification for that kind of behaviour, hence my example. This isn't a post about a cop not doing his job, it's about escalating the situation so this freak isn't out there trying to take more people out, maybe next time it's someone on their bike.

2-3 cars lenght in traffic dude?

get in the slow lane, no wonder that guy wanted to rip your head off

Blah blah blah, I'm not angry, rather amused at your righteousness

Of course you are just trying to do good. And be right.

Go cry elsewhere, the cop TOLD you to move along. You have nothing here

The issue is nobody here (or the cops) knows what actually happened.

They will get your version of the story saying that guy was road raging you etc...

They will find the guy (if you have plate, etc) and he'll say you did XYZ to cause him to blow a lid...

Two wrongs don't make a right, but in a he said / she said deal they won't charge either of you. Unless you have other witnesses. And your video doesn't count because you may have done something (unwillingly) to piss him off.

How do they not know what happened, I have the guy on video road raging, getting out of his car flipping out. So what's the point of road watch, if there's no evidence of what happened? It's just random claims that you did something, no proof right?

What witnesses? The video is the witness. So if someone is caught on camera stealing and there is no witnesses, just a security guard and the camera, then they can't charge them for theft?

Blah blah blah, I'm not angry, rather amused at your righteousness

Of course you are just trying to do good. And be right.

Go cry elsewhere, the cop TOLD you to move along. You have nothing here

So bcause a cop is a cop, he is assigned righteousness? Thererfore i should just move along, he's atumocatically right?

Stop eating your own words "chump"

2-3 cars lenght in traffic dude?

get in the slow lane, no wonder that guy wanted to rip your head off

This is news to me, I had no idea Joe Public was empowered to police motorists and take them out with their cars because they don't like how people drive.

So bcause a cop is a cop, he is assigned righteousness? Thererfore i should just move along, he's atumocatically right?

Stop eating your own words "chump"

Sure, cop says move along you move along boy.

Do you even know what eating your own words means??? That makes no sense. You seem like a very self serving person, all I said was the view from the cops perspective.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom