• PC led Minority

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Liberal led Minority

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
King Bob!
DgjWiPZL_400x400.png

At the outset of the election I thought it was a Liberal majority for sure. Lately though it looks like a Conservative minority/majority. Trudeau has lost too much cred. I hear the Globe and Mail is sitting on a big story about him as a teacher in BC, unconfirmed report that he had an affair with a 17 year old student. What a galactic superstar.

... unconfirmed report that he had an affair with a 17 year old student....
As long as he was 17 years old at the time I see nothing wrong with that :|

As long as he was 17 years old at the time I see nothing wrong with that :|
Not if he/she was a student. In Canada that's going to be a sexual exploitation charge -- almost always ends up with prison sentences. There is no time limit on sexual offences, if a victim comes forward he's done politically, possibly criminally. A sex conviction means you can never leave the Canada as most countries will deny sex offenders entry.

Trudeau is a fraud/phony.
If it comes out he, as a teacher, had an affair with a 17 year old student he is beyond finished.
The legal age of consent for a person with authority (teacher) is 18 years old in Canada.

If he was a teacher at the time in a school that was not a college or uni he's cooked. The moral compass points to professor/ student , not so bad. Teacher / student = bad. Thats just perception before legal ramifications.
Even if they were both 17, its the "position of authourity " law that will hang him out to dry. Globe and Mail will be doing back flips to confirm that story.

Globe and Mail will be doing back flips to confirm that story.

That's the problem right now. Getting the victim and witnesses to back the story. My guess is they can't, and the liability of reporting it without proof would be huge. So for now the story remains buried. No matter, it's pretty obvious the man's judgement is screwed. I mean, who dresses up like a southern slave-boy in the 1990s? Dresses to mock a south Asian in 2001? Sexually assaults a journalist? Then goes around saying he's climate friendly using two massive jets to carry his re-election crew? Meanwhile the press gives him a pass? Very strange. And does anyone really care how Andrew Scheer feels about abortion? I mean, the Supreme Court already ruled on it decades ago. Any law against it would be unconstitutional. Why is it a story?

Is this going to be just another smear the opponent campaign? (n)
If so we need another check box for X - 'none of the above'
and if 'none of the above' wins, I guess we let the Queen of Canada fill in as PM until we can get our political $#@! together.

I'd rather a computer run the country for the next 4 years. Take the tax dollars and put them into the appropriate policies, that's it.

Turdeau is an embarrassment, and has obvious complete contempt for voters/staff/people in general. The whole veterans comment...yikkies
But that is pretty much a Liberal party characteristic. Say one thing but do the opposite. I am no Liberal supporter I am not sure how people can keep supporting them with two faced actions. ?‍♂️

I'd rather a computer run the country for the next 4 years. Take the tax dollars and put them into the appropriate policies, that's it.

Turdeau is an embarrassment, and has obvious complete contempt for voters/staff/people in general. The whole veterans comment...yikkies
But that is pretty much a Liberal party characteristic. Say one thing but do the opposite. I am no Liberal supporter I am not sure how people can keep supporting them with two faced actions. ?‍♂️
Because the party policy supports their interest. Big government, more services, more regulation and they are fine with swallowing the tax hikes.

Because the party policy supports their interest. Big government, more services, more regulation and they are fine with swallowing the tax hikes.

Because the party policy supports their interest. Big government, more services, more regulation and they are fine with us swallowing the tax hikes.

FTFY

and if 'none of the above' wins, I guess we let the Queen of Canada fill in as PM until we can get our political $#@! together.

Here's a link to the James Fiore leak. He seems really unhappy with the way the story is going to be release "to achieve maximum damage".

Apparently there is a non-disclosure agreement between Trudeau and the school that employed him. The Globe has a copy of that agreement and will release it soon. The girl involved will not talk - so far. This man would have been in his 30s when this happened. What an incredible indictment on his character and the lying façade he has put up to get elected. Just unbelievable.

I like the earlier commentary about the PC Party
not only do the federal cons have a new name
they have very little in common with the party
that took turns with the Libs over the founding years forming governments

here's a little snippet of the party's founding:

a group of younger Conservatives from the Conservative Party of Canada met in Port Hope, Ontario, to develop a new Conservative policy they hoped would bring them out of the political wilderness. The participants, known as the Port Hopefuls, developed a program including many Conservative goals such as support for free enterprise and conscription. Yet the charter also included more radical policies, such as full-employment, low-cost housing, trade union rights, as well as a whole range of social security measures, including a government financed medicare system.

That last sentence is where you would define Progressive.
And of course they were from the east, great little town of Port Hope.

Since the party dropped P they are run by prairie hicks and bigots.
A re-branding of the Reform party.
And of course they have the sink or swim attitude of the extreme right.

So we have the choice of a Liberal party that swings wildly across the spectrum depending what the polls say.
Or a bunch of western bigots intent on destroying the social programs that largely define us.
Or some fringes: communists, tree huggers, with Utopian policies and no idea hot to pay for it.

Sad sitution.

a group of younger Conservatives from the Conservative Party of Canada met in Port Hope, Ontario, to develop a new Conservative policy they hoped would bring them out of the political wilderness. The participants, known as the Port Hopefuls, developed a program including many Conservative goals such as support for free enterprise and conscription. Yet the charter also included more radical policies, such as full-employment, low-cost housing, trade union rights, as well as a whole range of social security measures, including a government financed medicare system.

So we have the choice of a Liberal party that swings wildly across the spectrum depending what the polls say.
Or a bunch of western bigots intent on destroying the social programs that largely define us.
Or some fringes: communists, tree huggers, with Utopian policies and no idea hot to pay for it.

Sad sitution.

Isn’t it? That’s exactly how I feel. Truly mediocre across the board.

Here's a link to the James Fiore leak. He seems really unhappy with the way the story is going to be release "to achieve maximum damage".

[/URL]

Apparently there is a non-disclosure agreement between Trudeau and the school that employed him. The Globe has a copy of that agreement and will release it soon. The girl involved will not talk - so far. This man would have been in his 30s when this happened. What an incredible indictment on his character and the lying façade he has put up to get elected. Just unbelievable.

A globe reporter was asking him questions about his departure from a school and whether or not he signed a NDA when he left.. at a recent press conference. I thought the questions were a little unusual..

Sad sitution.
Well this was certainly amusing to read, i'm curious why you chose to speak in extremes across the board instead of a more insightful post with the way you started off.

That option does exist. It's called "declined vote"and is a much better alternative than a spoiled ballot.I have used it once, and may use it again.

The turd and his lefty minions are aiming for 70% taxation ( almost there ) and to disarm their opposition ( largely conservative ).
It doesn't matter to lefties if the country swirls down the debt drain as long as they have pot and can brag how they have saved the environment.
The liberals and the lying inept clown at their helm are an indictment of canadian voters. We are a joke to the rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom