• Liberal Majority

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • PC led Minority

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Liberal led Minority

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canadian politics is meh, who thinks Trump will take 2020?
If he can evade impeachment I'd say he has a chance.

The turd and his lefty minions are aiming for 70% taxation ( almost there ) and to disarm their opposition ( largely conservative ).
It doesn't matter to lefties if the country swirls down the debt drain as long as they have pot and can brag how they have saved the environment.
The liberals and the lying inept clown at their helm are an indictment of canadian voters. We are a joke to the rest of the world.
I find it fairly shocking how readily people seem to be all for burying their grand children in debt. I don't have kids but if so i imagine this would give me pause.

Last edited:
Canadian politics is meh, who thinks Trump will take 2020?
He's anti establishment. His election highlights the issue with their system, it's also fair to say if he didn't get voted in it would be 4 more years of the same.

I predict he gets a 2nd term.

That option does exist. It's called "declined vote"and is a much better alternative than a spoiled ballot.I have used it once, and may use it again.

I believe the rules are different in Federal Elections. Declined vote is possible in Provincial Elections but not in Federal Elections. I say this only because I am in the same dilemma - don't like any of 'em!

Can I go in and vote for no one?
Yes, but it will be counted as a "rejected ballot." In some provinces, unmarked ballots are actually tallied.
Rejected ballots include unmarked ones, those that have been defaced or those with multiple votes on them. There were 120,515 rejected ballots in the 2015 election or 0.7 per cent of all votes.
If you are handed a ballot and give it back unmarked immediately (without even going into a booth), that also becomes a "rejected ballot."

"Under the Canada Elections Act, a properly cast ballot must record a single vote for a single candidate listed on the ballot. Anything else is rejected. "

You're either part of the solution, part of the problem or part of the landscape

Bonus points to whoever knows the movie without looking it up.

Anyone who doesn't vote (sure it's your right) has no place complaining about anything for the next 4 years, imo.

Here's a link to the James Fiore leak. He seems really unhappy with the way the story is going to be release "to achieve maximum damage".

[/URL]

Apparently there is a non-disclosure agreement between Trudeau and the school that employed him. The Globe has a copy of that agreement and will release it soon. The girl involved will not talk - so far. This man would have been in his 30s when this happened. What an incredible indictment on his character and the lying façade he has put up to get elected. Just unbelievable.

I didn't think a crime could be covered up by a non-disclosure agreement.

#2 What was the law when it happened? The age of consent was a lot younger not that long ago. Until 2008 it was 14 but there were other provisions with regards to authority etc.

In the US election I saw Trump as a train wreck about to happen and Clinton as the choo-choo train ride at a county fair (Pay to go in circles ending up where you started but broke)

Are we looking at the same thing? A Sheer mini train wreck vs. more Liberal crap?

Which is worse?

everyone these days is so far into their own echo-chamber
it funny and sad, but mostly funny

for chits and giggles I registered a troll account @ Faux News
it's so easy to whip the Trumpers into a lather
there really isn't even any sport in it
but it's still fun

kinda like my first few months here
but I've learned to respect the forum and the membership

everyone these days is so far into their own echo-chamber
it funny and sad, but mostly funny

for chits and giggles I registered a troll account @ Faux News
it's so easy to whip the Trumpers into a lather
there really isn't even any sport in it
but it's still fun

kinda like my first few months here
but I've learned to respect the forum and the membership

Im telling you, social media was a HUGE mistake.

Reactions: J_F
I want fiscal responsibility... voting conservative
Speaking of.

Has anyone else noticed the Liberal camp has completely abandoned balancing the books?

First run they promised in 4? years. No big surprise they didn't achieve it..or really try to do so, most campaign promises are baloney.

But man, they aren't even going to lie to us this time. I don't know whether to be be scared or impressed.

I want fiscal responsibility... voting conservative

That went so well with doug ford.
Speaking of, has anyone seen chubby wally?

I think most of us here would agree we want some degree of fiscal responsibility
but the balance of that and core value social programs is the art in this

Ford is an unqualified dolt, Canada's blond, populous idiot

Harris was not those things
after a term with Comrade Rae, the taps needed to be turned off
have a look at the books and bring some sensible decision making to government

I still don't know why Harris didn't go Federal
perhaps if he had
we wouldn't have ended up with the Reform coup of the PC party

and there would be a reasonable option to the Liberals

Whats your beef with Doug?

List is as long as my leg, started right around the time he started installing his friends into positions of power.

List is as long as my leg, started right around the time he started installing his friends into positions of power.
Tale as old as time.

Who was the principal secretary to Trudeau again? Right, his best friend.

That went so well with doug ford.
Speaking of, has anyone seen chubby wally?

I think he's going on the right path. Better than Wynne who ****** up so bad we can't walk straight anymore.

The hippies have been so coddled with free stuff that all they can see is rainbow and unicorns once you take that away they cry like mofos.

Back
Top Bottom