Votes: 6 12.2%
  • PC led Minority

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Liberal led Minority

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
interesting
so how do they end of with an imbecile like Trump?

I think I kind of know
but just fishing for other view points
Private schools. You can buy degrees in the US if you are discreet and have enough money. If you are just rich and not discreet, it might cost you an additional 14 days in a campy prison.

Reactions: J_F
Development charges for each condo unit in the gta (to pay for the required supporting municipal infrastructure) range from 70K to 165K. That alone exceeds Singh's budget per unit. Are municipalities supposed to throw in more per dwelling than the federal government? If yes, where does that pile of money come from?
I believe affordable housing projects are exempt from development charges.

The point I'm making is the solution is to build low cost coops, not prison grade rental housing projects. Let people buy basic accommodations -- no granite, no fancy bathrooms, no designer kitchens ... just a basic woodframe walk-up that is well build but simple and economical. If you recover 100% of the build cost it can on forever. If you capture 50% of the build cost you can still build to Singh's plan.

Where things go sour with NDP is they will want to own and operate low cost housing (state housing). This means both build and operating costs will be cost will be astronomical and very little will be on for each billion dumped into the program.

I recall as a kid watching Saturday morning cartoons . Where they had cartoons explaining how the US government worked and how laws were made .
I'm Just a Bill.

Private schools. You can buy degrees in the US if you are discreet and have enough money. If you are just rich and not discreet, it might cost you an additional 14 days in a campy prison.

The secret is to pick the right school. You can get a "degree" and a lump sum settlement afterwards.

LLOF5JDK444KV6LYLI2MBIKPJQ.jpg

trump-u-fast-facts.jpeg

I understand being grounded in global economics, politics, national and international security would keep 20 advisors busy full time. and I guess this should read as rhetorical , but how can a candidate that wants to build affordable housing hang a construction cost on it that is under the permits and fees costing?
Easy, when we just make public/affordable housing exempt from fees and development costs! When the city builds an arena no body pays a 100k development fee

*11 days with good behaviour

I believe affordable housing projects are exempt from development charges.

The point I'm making is the solution is to build low cost coops, not prison grade rental housing projects. Let people buy basic accommodations -- no granite, no fancy bathrooms, no designer kitchens ... just a basic woodframe walk-up that is well build but simple and economical. If you recover 100% of the build cost it can on forever. If you capture 50% of the build cost you can still build to Singh's plan.

Where things go sour with NDP is they will want to own and operate low cost housing (state housing). This means both build and operating costs will be cost will be astronomical and very little will be on for each billion dumped into the program.

The development costs will be there. They just get paid by someone else. Upkeep is something else. I serviced one coop that had to spend $10,000 on fix ups on each unit every time someone moved out. They started putting plywood up before they did drywall to deter people from putting their fists through the walls. How do you fix stupid?

The development costs will be there. They just get paid by someone else. Upkeep is something else. I serviced one coop that had to spend $10,000 on fix ups on each unit every time someone moved out. They started putting plywood up before they did drywall to deter people from putting their fists through the walls. How do you fix stupid?
Make them condos, ownership usually fixes stupid.

Co-ops are all but dead, I think we have proven Marxist social housing schemes are challenging for occupants as well as the public purse.

Back
Top Bottom