Canada Post Delivery Timelines | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada Post Delivery Timelines

Friends brother works at one of sorting plants. 300 truck loads waiting to be sorted and better than 1/2 the works off for covid.

Meanwhile at UPS: "

Your package has been delayed due to events beyond our control. We're adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible
" My package has an arrival scan for my town on the 20th.

Its all messed up. We had a Purolator "sorry we drove down your street and assumed you weren't home" slip at our door so went to the facility about 430 yesterday for pickup. Canpar dude shows up for pickup, lady calmly asks his to wait as only two people allowed. Dude lost it! "This is BS, I'm leaving!" Peeled out of the parking lot. Hope none of you have any Canpar deliveries scheduled yesterday as they WILL be delayed LOL

Canpar dropped of an order I had shipped from Collingwood within 2 days. I was impressed with the service.

Shipped a package to Halifax 7 days ago via Canada post....lady asks me if I want 3 day service...paid EXTRA for it.( important package ,)..just left Montreal this morning.....****** scam artists $$$$$$$

It took almost 3 weeks for Canada Post to get a order from Fortnine here (in CP’s defence Fortnine didn’t have the order ready that quick, 50/50 blame).

Then I ordered rearsets from a place in Italy last Sunday, parts were shipped out Friday and Fedex got them here Monday. So 8 days total or 4 days shipping from Italy.

My package finally cleared customs tonight, 14 days later. Just relieved it didn't get lost.

This is a really important shipment for me. It's my new suspension and my impatient self already dismantled my bike. This weather has been killing me.

Thanks to everyone who's working behind the scenes keeping things moving.

Ordered a knife from the USandA on March 10. received in Canada Customs March 24th.
Just got an update today, it will now be 3-5 business days.
Almost 3 months. Not bad

It took almost 3 weeks for Canada Post to get a order from Fortnine here (in CP’s defence Fortnine didn’t have the order ready that quick, 50/50 blame).

Then I ordered rearsets from a place in Italy last Sunday, parts were shipped out Friday and Fedex got them here Monday. So 8 days total or 4 days shipping from Italy.
Ordered from them May 12, got it the 18th. 4 business days.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Just sent a small package to Vancouver. I was told about a month to get there. Terminals are all backed up.

Next time at the Post Office ask if there is a time commitment for your parcel during COVID 19. If not, why pay more.

Ordered some parts from a store in the "greater GTA" on May 23. They offered free pickup but I was unable to figure out where the hell the pickup was (company head office was in Peterborough, does that count as greater GTA?). I went with shipping and it showed up today via Canpar. I'm happy with that.

I called Canada post for a partial refund....answer...sorry your **** out of luck...
Last week I ordered a fish finder from GPS city on the west coast...PAID EXTRA for 1 day shipping....got it in 22 hrs via FedEx...cost me 25 bucks...i paid 21 to ship an envelope to halifax express post on the 19th of May...still not there..it was important..masks and gloves for my son....next time **** the post office...FedEx for me

Canada Post has completely given up with their customer base. The drivers are on the front lines and risking everything getting the packages delivered, but the back end management is using the virus as an excuse to eliminate service guarantees, make damage claims or follow up and look into lost packages.

Shipped a package to Halifax 7 days ago via Canada post....lady asks me if I want 3 day service...paid EXTRA for it.( important package ,)..just left Montreal this morning.....****** scam artists $$$$$$$
was this from a Canada Post outlet or a pharmacy? the clerks should not be charging extra for delivery, at this time Canada Post is not honoring any "guaranteed delivery times" call cp customer service and get a refund.... if you can get through
sorry missed you already tried.... call again and ask for a supervisor, if they cannot deliver on time then you get a refund for paying the extra, don't take no for an answer. clerk should not have sold you the service in the first place, they have been instructed that there are no delivery standards therefore no extra fee

Last edited:
I just received an email from the business that sent my package that is somehow beyond UPS's control, asking if I was at the same address, and for some more contact information. I'm not sure if my package fell off the truck, was lost somehow, or was sent back by accident.

"
was this from a Canada Post outlet or a pharmacy? the clerks should not be charging extra for delivery, at this time Canada Post is not honoring any "guaranteed delivery times" call cp customer service and get a refund.... if you can get through
sorry missed you already tried.... call again and ask for a supervisor, if they cannot deliver on time then you get a refund for paying the extra, don't take no for an answer. clerk should not have sold you the service in the first place, they have been instructed that there are no delivery standards therefore no extra fee"

This WAS the case but they are still showing a shipping guarantee on their Snapship site and taking extra money for faster ship times and extra insurance. HOWEVER, they are actually not shipping faster and not paying out shown shipping guarantees and are not looking into claims for lost packages.

Have a package sent out from BC last Friday, currently delivery date is June 2.
Suckers! Just got my package today, and it passed through Mississauga too

"
sorry missed you already tried.... call again and ask for a supervisor, if they cannot deliver on time then you get a refund for paying the extra, don't take no for an answer. clerk should not have sold you the service in the first place, they have been instructed that there are no delivery standards therefore no extra fee"

This WAS the case but they are still showing a shipping guarantee on their Snapship site and taking extra money for faster ship times and extra insurance. HOWEVER, they are actually not shipping faster and not paying out shown shipping guarantees and are not looking into claims for lost packages.
Canada post office.....
Not to worry..i got them back ???

Ordered goggles and spare lenses from 24MX in POLAND on Sunday Morning, Delivery date was for today. Tracking showed they were at DHL's facility in Cincinatti yesterday at 5pm. Got an email today confirming delivery at 10am today. They were on the porch when I got home. 5 days from Poland (4 1/2, really)? Canada Post is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom