Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0 | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz Tuesdays are back!!! 2.0

Last edited:
http://www.healthzone.ca/health/die...98--the-dish-steak-burrito-is-a-pound-of-food

I've never to Burrito Boyz, however I saw this article in the Toronto Star this weekend, and I was absolutely salivating.:)

I'm definitely going to have to come out soon.

We used to get the burrito's catered into our office for lunch every once in a while.......we lovingly referred to them as "bricks" Never really knew where they came from until now!
It's safe to say I'm in next Tuesday

It's on for today! So who's in?

the free drinks will be great today!!!!!

Wow..!!!! nice meet at Burrito Boyz... as usual... great guys... great food (even when i didnt get a bite)... and great back roads to get the 403/dundas meet... Thanks Matt... it was great... i hope you don't mind but... i just recorded all the route in my GPS ;)... so next time we go over there with Scarborough Rides members i might lead...

nice to see Rob, Brian P and of course matt... for all the rest of the guys i promise i will memorize your name at soon we getting know each other...

great riding pace Jamie and Glen... damn... i love ripping it..!!!

see you guys next time..!!!

cheers

Juan.

Last edited:
IMG_6199.jpg

DAV!N ...get away from thoes 125's
IMG_6206.jpg

IMG_6213.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for postin' up the pics.. People commented that I blend in so well :cool:

Do you have the pics you took when the 125's took off?

IMG_6207.jpg

IMG_6208.jpg

IMG_6209.jpg

IMG_6210.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Crap!

LD...that is....white!

Thanks. Nice pictures.

lol!!! that is funny. loved the pics. thanks GSXMAER. if you happen to have anymore, id love to see them. thanks again bro.

Back
Top Bottom