BPs new ride | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BPs new ride

Congrats! Looks like Apex Cycle. I’ve bought a few bikes from them. Enjoy the new SD!

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Amazing bike, congrats BP!

Sweet ride! That will be a lot of fun.
Is there aftermarket stuff you want to do to it?

Thanks!

maybe I'll get the 'track pack' (Turns off wheelie control, and unlocks up/down quick shifter, cant remember if Its unlocked on it or not)

Also a possible windscreen as well

Last edited:
Congrats ?

I guess the FZ6 is going on the market ?

Thanks!

maybe I'll get the 'track pack' (Turns off wheelie control, and unlocks up/down quick shifter, cant remember if Its unlocked on it or not)

The quickshifter on the Tuono is one of those things I didn't care about when I bought, but now that I have it, I wouldn't want to live without. Perfectly blipped downshifts every time, even when accelerating (think going from 6th to 4th to make a last-minute pass before the dashed line runs out), and smooth everywhere. I admit it's made me lazy, and definitely has numbed my hard-won shifting skills, but it's so much faster and smoother than I ever was.

Cruise control is another one I didn't think I'd ever use, and in fact rolled my eyes a bit at it as yet another example of people becoming disconnected from their vehicles. But I use all the time on the superslab. It actually helps me keep my speed down, as I had a bad habit of boredom-induced throttle creep...

I'd be cautious about a windscreen. Sometimes it's better to always be in the blast than be buffeted by turbulence from something halfway. My old ZX14 had a screen that was great tucked in (especially at 300), but sitting up on the highway was often like having someone grab you by the lapels and shake you front to back.

get the "quick shifter" option, makes a difference, especially when you are doing a twist of the wrist!

Bah, you need to change the thread title, i thought this was the OG BP's new ride...the BP that's been around here since 2004.

Bah, you need to change the thread title, i thought this was the OG BP's new ride...the BP that's been around here since 2004.
At first I thought it was a thread about our dear friend Aisu.

You sexy motherf***er!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Thanks!

That bike without the ability to wheelie seems criminal. Or is wheelie control computer controlled wheelies where you just whack the throttle open amd try not to fall off?

Back
Top Bottom