Bike Mechanics 101 With Pegassus (For Noobs) | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Mechanics 101 With Pegassus (For Noobs)

KY jelly to repack your bearings. Keeps things clean

Rainy day bump!

Peggy's pro tip to lube+wipe the chain with the bike running in gear is gold.

39955142390_b22d9e3cb9_b.jpg

This thread was epic, I'm putting Pegasausage on my watch list to see what words of wisdom are spouted next.
A shame he only posts every 5 months.

Peggy's pro tip to lube+wipe the chain with the bike running in gear is gold.

39955142390_b22d9e3cb9_b.jpg
Sadly, I have carnal knowledge on what it feels like to have the end of a thumb reattached.

Tip: Don't go to Markham-Stouffville hospital with this injury.

Why you do this to me?? I can't stop laughing for the day now .

Go Peggy, I love you, man!
Well there was his thread asking about cleaning old carbs and I thought this topic must have been covered in the grease the axel sticks thread, and so I checked, and sure enough it wasn't.

I sense a 'Bike Mechanics 102 With Pegassus (For Noobs)' thread in the near future

I look forward to the next DIY thread!

The wheels spin in the air? The axel sticks I greased in the pics are what the wheels spin around on, they certainly need grease. I've seen excavator arms being greased every morning by the operators, now do you think a bike axel doesn't grind against the axis of the wheels way more than an excavator arms swings back and forth?

The hammer is used only to slightly tap the axel sticks out of the bike.

So much gold in this thread. Almost too much to comprehend.

You know you're a mechanic when you get a shout out on Urban Dictionary.

Off to grease my drive belt on my Vulcan, BRB.

At what point do I need the pillow for this procedure?

This thread is 32% of why I am still with GTAM. I hope we can all keep this thread preserved for future generations. I'd like to be on my deathbed, my family around me, sharing a laugh about axel sticks...

Back
Top Bottom