Best commute ever.. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best commute ever..

finally poured my 2nd tank of gas into the snow blower that I've owned 2 full years now. How sad it that?

finally poured my 2nd tank of gas into the snow blower that I've owned 2 full years now. How sad it that?

Lol. I m still half full from my first tank of fuel since last year.
That includes doing my driveway, and doing the sidewalk 2 houses up and 2 houses down from me.

Worked from home :D

Waiting for the white stuff to stop so I can go use my snow blower toy

My neighbors are lucky

Lol. I m still half full from my first tank of fuel since last year.
That includes doing my driveway, and doing the sidewalk 2 houses up and 2 houses down from me.

I know!!! I do about 7 driveways on my street just to justify needing one. I was neighborhood hero today.

I'm hoping i'm a lucky neighbour.
Took my wife's Impreza with snows on it today.
SIDEWAYS!!! I love drifting on days like today. I was sad when I finally got to work and had to park.

Again, it aint me i'm worried about....its the other 'tards on the road. The implication of getting hit and not having a car, dealing with ins etc etc is whats making me edgy...

FWD Civic SIR with good dedicated snows is unstoppable!

At the end of the season 2 years ago my snowblower was giving me some trouble (would sporadically hesitate then stall under load). I pulled the carb bowl off and cleaned what I could, put in a new plug, ran some carb cleaner. Never had to use the blower last year so never knew if it was fixed. Today I tried it... it's better but it's not proper. Time to buy a carb kit and try to learn a new repair skill.

I only went out to fuel up my truck with 8ft snow plow today.

Had a lot of people ask me if I was having a busy day.
They look at me strange when I told them im not working today....this rig is only for my driveway.

At the end of the season 2 years ago my snowblower was giving me some trouble (would sporadically hesitate then stall under load). I pulled the carb bowl off and cleaned what I could, put in a new plug, ran some carb cleaner. Never had to use the blower last year so never knew if it was fixed. Today I tried it... it's better but it's not proper. Time to buy a carb kit and try to learn a new repair skill.

Sounds like its lean/rich fuel, adjust the mixture screw a little.

Looking out my window, waiting for people to crash. So far it's been a big let-down.

Fun continues... Everyone in my neighbourhood is getting stuck. This young idiot decided to try driving his RWD BMW uphill and got stuck blocking the middle of the street AND ran out of gas lol. I got him a jug of fuel and a few of us helped push his car into a driveway for now. I think I'm the only one who can get in and out of the neighbourhood without issues.

Sounds like its lean/rich fuel, adjust the mixture screw a little.

Except that mine has an emission carb on it which means I have no control of the main or idle. I pulled the bowl off again and went to town on the main/bowl bolt again; I must have missed something last time because she was running much better afterwards... until the overspeed linkage froze up (I had the shroud off so that I could tinker with the carb while running). Knock the ice off and replace the shroud and all was good for round two of sno blowing.

Back
Top Bottom