Best commute ever.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best commute ever..

YZFoxxy

Site Supporter
Not being at all sarcastic... I did genuinely enjoy this mornings commute!

I love driving in weather like this.. especially if i can find a nice empty parking lot for a lil drifting!

Anyone else have a blast today or is everyone complaining that the commute was longer? lol

Not being at all sarcastic... I did genuinely enjoy this mornings commute!

I love driving in weather like this.. especially if i can find a nice empty parking lot for a lil drifting!

Anyone else have a blast today or is everyone complaining that the commute was longer? lol

With schools closed I don't expect too many made it into to work at all.

On the TTC now, short ride to work, not too many cars on the road... \(-.-\)

With schools closed I don't expect too many made it into to work at all.

Ya... roads were almost empty when i was driving in. Mornings my commute is normally about 40 minutes... today it was only about 50 minutes or so.

commute in actually wasnt too bad at all. It was when i got to work and no one showed and i had to turn around and head home that a 40 min drive took 2 hrs!
Apparently the "2nd" wave happened at 7am, which is when i had headed back home.
Any incline in the road and people could not make it up!
Home to relax!

commute in actually wasnt too bad at all. It was when i got to work and no one showed and i had to turn around and head home that a 40 min drive took 2 hrs!
Apparently the "2nd" wave happened at 7am, which is when i had headed back home.
Any incline in the road and people could not make it up!
Home to relax!

Must be nice... im stuck at work all day! :(

Took me 3 times as long due to s-l-o-w drivers but sideways around the corners made it worth the while!

Its fun and I love love love my winter tires.

Took me 3 times as long due to s-l-o-w drivers but sideways around the corners made it worth the while!

Its fun and I love love love my winter tires.

I know... i took every corner like that! Love my e-brake!!!

None of the roads were plowed in my area, so it was fun. Snow tires make a world of difference in this type of weather.

I worked from home, the drive in is typically great on days like today. Its the drive home thats just overly frustrating...

Sadly the wife drove the kids to school, I was ready for some parking lot fun too....

Quattro and winters had me smiling the whole drive in. Sideways is so hot right now.

Made it to work but so far I'm the only one in the office. I get in to trouble when I'm left to my own devices....

I think I'll go see what size snow bank stops a G-Wagon with the diffs locked :)

Left Brooklin at 5 this morning to commute downtown, just so i could avoid all the tards. Made pretty decent time, the odd clown in the ditch and guard rails on the way.

Tonight i will hit a bar DT, maybe a titty one before heading home.

Just went out to Timmies and got back. Had a blast. Watch out though as there are still plenty of idiots out on the road. In the short 1.5 kms to Tims I saw a dude pull out of a parking lot in front of traffic and almost get hit, another dude trying to sneak through a yellow left turn, another tried to make a yellow straight on and ran the red and lastly, my neighbour shook his hand at me as he tried to turn into squeeze into the street I was coming out of instead of waiting 2 seconds. Jeeze...

Back
Top Bottom