Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle? | Page 213 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle?

They may be 6 years ahead in some aspects of the electronics, but how far behind are they in delivering parts? :ROFLMAO:
Didn't i read somewhere that someone had their car in the shop for months to replace a fender and a wheel?

Milltek is selling (or going to sell) a ~$2000 "exhaust" for the M3. It sounds nice, but frig me, it is adding noise to society with no benefit.

I'm hoping around b/w what to look for in a commuter...and I think a PHEV or EV will be back in the garage soon enough. @PrivatePilot said he likes the IONIQ...which I want to also take a look at.

The Gen2 Volt is at the top of the list. But with that budget, I can't afford it and a toy.

I received your page...

Tesla smashed the 1 million mark......... BOOM Elon Musk says Tesla has now produced 1 million electric vehicles

As greyghost correctly stated, the Clarity EV had lousy range and was never intended to be a serious selling model. They only introduced it to help with their CARB credits (it added another "model" to their green lineup and looks good on paper). The Clarity PHEV and Hydrogen version are still available, so go get yours today and immerse yourself in Honda goodness.

Look at the re done Nissan Leaf, a lot of ppl over look this this little gem, buts its actually pretty compelling. One of the very few models Nissan actually got "right"

The cheapest 2020 Leaf with no options plus tax is $52400. At that price whats the point? Might as well get a model 3 for 10K more or a Prius Prime for $10K less. The Prius will depreciate less.

The cheapest 2020 Leaf with no options plus tax is $52400. At that price whats the point? Might as well get a model 3 for 10K more or a Prius Prime for $10K less. The Prius will depreciate less.

the Leaf starts at $44 plus tax. The way Nissan is hurting lately and their reputation for dropping their pants to make a deal, Im certain they are willing to bargain on this model.

I wondered what happened to the Mazda engineers responsible for all the body cancer a few years ago. It looks like they went to work for Tesla. 2018 M3 with not insignificant surface rust. I wouldnt be surprised if the body came apart before the battery warranty expires.

would-you-buy-this-2018-model-3-with-paint-issues-from-tesla.jpg

I wouldnt be surprised if the body came apart before the battery warranty expires.

Still has 6,609 miles left on the "warranty". Pull the trigger.

Everybody freaking out right now about dirty gas pump handles.

EV owners couldn't care less. ;)

In related news....our electricity bill is about to plummet...my wife's car hasn't left the driveway in over a week and mine hasn't moved in 4 days either.

Reactions: nfq
Everybody freaking out right now about dirty gas pump handles.

EV owners couldn't care less. ;)

In related news....our electricity bill is about to plummet...my wife's car hasn't left the driveway in over a week and mine hasn't moved in 4 days either.
I am assuming with the mild weather, they dont burn much conditioning or maintaining battery temp or the like? How long are they happy to sit before they want a top up?

Back
Top Bottom