Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle? | Page 338 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle?

Wouldn't mind a Hybrid Corolla Cross.....but no joy. For $5k more might as well go with a RAV4

all Toyota/Lexus have the same wheel bolt pattern spec?

Demand for them Rav4 hybrids are nutty which is why I just went with the Camry and got a discount ...

Look into the Venza or the new Lexus NX

I'm interested in those VINFAST VF9 coming but sounds like you also buy a subscription package for the battery :|?

Demand for them Rav4 hybrids are nutty which is why I just went with the Camry and got a discount ...

Look into the Venza or the new Lexus NX

I'm interested in those VINFAST VF9 coming but sounds like you also buy a subscription package for the battery :|?
think you can buy or lease the battery.
wouldn't hold my breath, most things launch US then canada at a later date. ex: we still have no rivians up here.

Since we havent had a hydrogen is the future bump for a while. . . . Here is a CNG tank that let go while filling. CNG is 3600 psi. Hydrogen is 5000 to 10000 psi.

This was in Brazil and an illegal conversion. Not sure what they used for a tank. Luckily no injuries.

55517849-10627701-image-a-9_1647616109826.jpg

Last edited:
I ran across this:

The challenge for me is to spot the bits and pieces that I had a little something to do with! There's a few ...

I did not know that the Cadillac Lyriq was in production yet, but there it is.

The Hamtramck plant looks empty because the BT1XX Hummer is very early in production ramp-up.

Go back to post 299. 😉

My post 299 must be different than yours for some reason then, possibly one or the other has people blocked so their post are not showing up or something.

Anyhow, I’ll leave the mystery be for a little bit and see if anybody else catches it LOL

I love a good mystery.Was it Yvette in the library with the candlestick?

So, long story short….my son bought back our original Volt and boom, it’s back in our driveway 3 years and ~35,000km later.

It has some quirks that we may have to work through (I’ll save it for another day, not directly battery related FWIW) but the price was VERY (very) right, so it was a very worthwhile gamble.

Back
Top Bottom