Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle? | Page 218 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle?

Oh please ... I've driven both a C7 and a mS P10, and while it's not a m3, I get it. Teslas are a great, fun car, particularly given the size. Ludicrous mode is nuts and super impressive.

I'm taking the C7 'vette all day long. One of my favourite cars of all time. Can't wait to drive the C8.

Please.... put aside any Tesla or Musk hatred, just for a moment, and watch the entire video WITHOUT bias.

You won't have to like it when you're done, but at least you will get a glimpse on the capabilities and how Tesla is unique from legacy car makers.

You won't have to like it when you're done, but at least you will get a glimpse on the capabilities and how Tesla is unique from legacy car makers.
I haven't seen a general attitude towards Tesla that says otherwise.

Just because people don't like him or the company doesn't mean they can't appreciate what they are doing.

I'd never buy a BMW, but i snap my neck on occasion when one still rolls by.

Watched three minutes of it. How many ways do you need to lock or unlock your vehicle? Nah, it's still a pile of crap.

At the end of the day, the market speaks, not dismissive opinions.

Tesla is killing it, the video shows why. Rival automakers are clueless.
fine, i haven't seen a legitimate attitude.

I haven't seen a general attitude towards Tesla that says otherwise.

Just because people don't like him or the company doesn't mean they can't appreciate what they are doing.

I'd never buy a BMW, but i snap my neck on occasion when one still rolls by.
Weren't you looking for a 1 Series a while back? I haven't found my unicorn 128 M-SPORT 6MT :(

Weren't you looking for a 1 Series a while back? I haven't found my unicorn 128 M-SPORT 6MT :(
it was on the short list, but it's been revised. think i'd rather have a more practical car and the toy motorcycle.

Back
Top Bottom