Annual Christmas Whatcha Get Thread | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Annual Christmas Whatcha Get Thread

I am not sure of the model, but my cousin in Poland had to send his coffee machine in for service because it wasn't working anymore.
Turns out that the pumpkin spice flavoured coffee I had sent him was causing the damage. They were told not to use any flavoured coffee as the oils in the falvour would clog up the internals.

Not sure if this is the same here.
Blech. You should never put flavored coffee in most coffee makers (or grinders) as getting the flavor out is an exercise in frustration. Keep one grinder and brewer for the flavored stuff so you don't pollute the good stuff. It doesn't have to be expensive, a hand grinder and aeropress/pourover/french press get the job done.

I don't entirely agree with the repair shop. Coffee is oily already and that can gum things up. Too long between cleanings and it is like an old carburetor full of black varnish.

Agree, I used their descaling fluid every 6 months, but finally a pipe ruptured according to Nespresso Custumer service who did an over the phone video inspection.

The new Phillips 3200 I purchased has a water filter that needs to be replaced every 800 shots and reduces the need to descale the maxhine.

Just dialing it in now
Switching from pods to beans will be very positive for cashflow.

I am not sure of the model, but my cousin in Poland had to send his coffee machine in for service because it wasn't working anymore.
Turns out that the pumpkin spice flavoured coffee I had sent him was causing the damage. They were told not to use any flavoured coffee as the oils in the falvour would clog up the internals.

Not sure if this is the same here.
mine was a pod machine that failed, however, it is recommended that you stay away from flavoured or oily coffee beans for machines with built in grinders like the new one i purchased.

I received a nice assortment of moto loot!

We're all very fortunate and thankful at our house.

PXL-20231228-165258759.jpg

Car floor mats , sweaters , CTC gift card, Japanese kitchen knife , cash from mom.

And the most expensive black socks ever, 3 pack , Marino wool in a Holt Renfrew red gift box . I’m not sure in good conscience I can wear them around the house . Maybe tuxedo wear socks .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I received a nice assortment of moto loot!

We're all very fortunate and thankful at our house.

PXL-20231228-165258759.jpg
gear oil for the triumphs chain?

Bought a GoPro hero 10 on Christmas Eve from NYC. For 250$.

Stopped working after 2 days, wouldn't turn on, dead in water.

GoPro replacing it under warranty.

Back
Top Bottom