Animal Abuse | GTAMotorcycle.com

Animal Abuse

ABadjusterrider_5

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/03/01/reward-offered-in-search-for-man-who-beat-rottweiler-pup

An eight-month-old Rottweiler is experiencing a slow recovery after being beaten in Ajax a month ago, officials said Thursday.
Vets believed the pup, which they’ve since named Geoffrey, was making progress in his recovery until they discovered what could be swelling in his brain or eye area, and vision loss.
Two witnesses found the puppy Jan. 30 when they followed the sound of what seemed to be a man screaming in distress behind the McLean Community Centre.
Once they reached the scene, they saw a man beating the crying puppy with closed fists.
“The individuals that saw the suspect (said he) was beating the dog quite violently,” Officer Debby Houghton, of the Humane Society of Durham Region, said Thursday.
The pair were able to scare the man away after yelling at him to stop.
They initially thought Geoffrey was dead, but the pup was able to get up after five minutes. He had bloodshot eyes and was bleeding from the nose.
The dog was taken to the University of Guelph Thursday morning for further examination.
“He’s a very sweet puppy,” Houghton said. “He deserves the best.”
The Humane Society of Durham Region is offering a $1,000 reward for information on the attacker or the dog. Contact the investigations department at 905-665-7430.

((I don't think I'd be collecting the reward. I'd probably be returning the favour))

I'd like to see him try that with my 125 lb Rottweiler. Douche bag would lose at least a lb of flesh.

Put me in a room with this guy for 5 minutes, forget the cops. He would be feeding from a straw the rest of his life.

Makes me wanna hug my dog....and beat someone sooooo bad...please just 5min with the jerk.

Theres some seriously ****ed up people. People that hurt animals are worse to me than people that hurt people. These bastards dont even have the balls to attempt to attack a person.

I would love to rescue that Rottie! I will love it and hug it and take it on long walks and it will be mine and ya!

I would love to rescue that Rottie! I will love it and hug it and take it on long walks and it will be mine and ya!
I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him...
Hahahaha

I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him...
Hahahaha

No, you are wrong! His name is Juno.. get with the program! :D

I shall name him squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishie.

Pretty sad. I don't usually care much for people because we have the abilities to understand and get away, a lot of the people that get beat have viable options to escape but don't. House animals on the other hand have been genetically engineered to trust and obey us out of loyalty. When they get beat, they probably don't understand what they have done, and that is a sad ordeal.

Pretty sad. I don't usually care much for people because we have the abilities to understand and get away, a lot of the people that get beat have viable options to escape but don't. House animals on the other hand have been genetically engineered to trust and obey us out of loyalty. When they get beat, they probably don't understand what they have done, and that is a sad ordeal.

Agreed

Defenseless animals should be treated with love & care... If you don't have the time/patience to deal with one... Don't get one...

- Randy

I'd like to see him try that with my 125 lb Rottweiler. ****** bag would lose at least a lb of flesh.

I'll like to see him try that with my rottie, lol.
In fact I'll pay him to make him try :D Should be fun

Rat Bastard

Reading that article broke my heart. I hope they catch the guy and throw him in jail. Most inmates have enough respect for dogs... enough respect to treat him like he treated the dog.

If that Rottie needs a home, I'll be happy to take him in.

and this is why I hate people

Back
Top Bottom