a "lane for distressed parents" is required <facepalm> | GTAMotorcycle.com

a "lane for distressed parents" is required <facepalm>

Xhumeka

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2016/02/23/students-stabbed-at-pickering-high-school.html

Sorry to hear about today's events in Whitby, but my word... how often does something like this happen in Toronto (not very often). So why the hell would we need a "lane for distressed parents". My faith in humanity dips lower every day...

“I just said, ‘Daddy’s coming’ and hung up the phone,” Ross said. He then raced to the school, saying afterwards that he wishes that there was a lane for distressed parents to get to scenes like this. Throughout the incident, his daughter kept texting him—but it still scared him.

Some father racing to a school across the city while constantly checking his text messages... yah, that sounds real safe.

Let me know so that I can use it to take my kid to daycare :p

or we all get flashing (insert unused color) lights...lol

on a serious note, sounds crazy and for a female to be the stabber....I have not read the full details yet.

I can see it now....900 cars lined up in the "distressed parents lane" and the rest of the parking lot is empty...

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I can see it now....900 cars lined up in the "distressed parents lane" and the rest of the parking lot is empty...

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk
charge an express convenience service fee :)

If the universe is in fact infinite, then I am at the centre of it, and deserve my own lane.

A "Daddy's coming" lane could be used in both directions. If you know what I mean.

Bet a lot of people would like a "lane for distressed intestinal tracts"...

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2016/02/23/students-stabbed-at-pickering-high-school.html

Sorry to hear about today's events in Whitby, but my word... how often does something like this happen in Toronto (not very often). So why the hell would we need a "lane for distressed parents". My faith in humanity dips lower every day...

Some father racing to a school across the city while constantly checking his text messages... yah, that sounds real safe.
What does Whitby have to to with it?

I had a lousy day at work, I demand a "distressed employee" lane.

LMFAO

Sorry, Pickering - when I first heard about it someone told me it was Whitby and I missed that part when I read the article.
So your faith in humanity dips lower,yet you can't get the city right. I think you are a part of that dip in humanity.

My faith in your faith in humanity also continues to wither

There is a lane for distressed parents'. It's called the bike lane.

No bike needed. There are houses less than a half a mile from the school.

If your kid is your 100% focus in life buy one of those houses and always have one parent (A trained paramedic) at home. If the parent stays in shape they can run to the school with the family's survival pack of plasma and drugs in less than 5 minutes. (Police will stop them at the perimeter)

Police, fire, ambulance don't get distress lanes and they get distressed dozens of times a day.

Pickering: A couple of school teachers in a school full of kids, took down a disturbed teenager with two eight inch knives and no one suffered serious injuries.

Toronto: A disturbed teenager with one three inch knife on an empty streetcar..................blam, blam, blam,...........blam, oops missed, blam, blam, blam, blam, blam.................zap.

Somebody needs to go back to school.

If the universe is in fact infinite, then I am at the centre of it, and deserve my own lane.

Honestly, I think this line sums out what is largely wrong with society these days...everyone believes they are more important than everyone else.

Pickering: A couple of school teachers in a school full of kids, took down a disturbed teenager with two eight inch knives and no one suffered serious injuries.

Toronto: A disturbed teenager with one three inch knife on an empty streetcar..................blam, blam, blam,...........blam, oops missed, blam, blam, blam, blam, blam.................zap.

Somebody needs to go back to school.

That should be blam, blam, blam, blam, blam, blam,..........., oops missed, blam, blam, blam.................zap. Correct TPS procedure is 6, 3, 'n buzz 'em.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom