900,000 students coming in… | Page 29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

900,000 students coming in…

The three that are allegedly part of an organized hit mob that works around the world killing opposition to an independent state ?
They are just misunderstood, it’s not that big a thing .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Well... guess who else is an international student.. and already out on bail for multiple LCBO robberies... The ******* van driver!

"Singh, sources say, has been in Canada for a short time as a foreign student from India but had fallen into a narcotics dependency."

Well... guess who else is an international student.. and already out on bail for multiple LCBO robberies... The ******* van driver!

"Singh, sources say, has been in Canada for a short time as a foreign student from India but had fallen into a narcotics dependency."
Apparently on bail for 3 robberies, on bail again for carjacking, on bail again for another robbery, on bail again for narcotics offences.

A pickerel doesn’t get this many catch and release chances.

Apparently on bail for 3 robberies, on bail again for carjacking, on bail again for another robbery, on bail again for narcotics offences.

And Pickerel actually have a useful purpose.

Who vets and approves these people?
Was the school aware of the charges?
How is he still here?
Someone should be looking at holding the schools responsible for their part...

Who vets and approves these people?
Was the school aware of the charges?
How is he still here?
Someone should be looking at holding the schools responsible for their part...
What part? Innocent until proven guilty. School can't kick him out for charges. Courts on the other hand need to grossly rethink multiple offender bail. Once your word is not trusted (eg another charge while on bail), you should no longer be in public.

So the narcotic dependency…does that mean we get to support him on our dime? Effing hell.

1 strike and you’re out. So simple. No wonder cops don’t give a poo…the courts let them out anyway so what’s the point of even bothering to arrest and charge them?

What part? Innocent until proven guilty. School can't kick him out for charges. Courts on the other hand need to grossly rethink multiple offender bail. Once your word is not trusted (eg another charge while on bail), you should no longer be in public.

The non-publically funded schools.. the diploma mills.. aren't governed by the same rules/laws as the publicly funded. In Ontario.. the courts don't have the same jurisdiction over them.
If the school knew these guys are breaking the immigration rules for students.. and/or knew these guys are on bail and breaching the conditions.. and didn't report it.. there could be some negligence there?

Regulations....

Mall Colleges, Career Colleges, Diploma Mills in Ontario:

Of course none of these mall colleges/diploma mills can qualify foreign students for permits unless the province approves them:

To apply for a study permit, you need an acceptance letter from a designated learning institution (DLI). A DLI is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students. From here:

So much of this falls right in the lap of the provinces, while the feds have been at best asleep at the wheel so has Ontario and many other provinces that regulate post secondary education. Or they were just knowingly cashing in.

Of course this is including the Ontario public colleges operating what are basically GTA satellite campuses basically only for foreign students. No domestic tuition listed, not listed as one of their campuses, etc.

Last edited:
Immigration and International students seem to both be failing opportunities for Canada.
Sadly tougher restrictions and rules will be slow if at all, as cash is king....

Pretty much every time I go into a grocery store or Walmart now I see a handfull looking down at their phones filling up shopping carts doing shopping for people working for those food delivery apps. I wonder how tight the government is looking into these maximum hours worked per week. When it's a work at your own pace like that and paid by paypal or whatever other apps they pay out their employees with I would think many not following the rules.

Pretty much every time I go into a grocery store or Walmart now I see a handfull looking down at their phones filling up shopping carts doing shopping for people working for those food delivery apps. I wonder how tight the government is looking into these maximum hours worked per week. When it's a work at your own pace like that and paid by paypal or whatever other apps they pay out their employees with I would think many not following the rules.

I'd settle for Immigration doing a ******* criminal record check before opening the door floodgates to them FFS. As of now they don't even (politely) ask if any have a criminal record. "Come on in! Don't be bad. No scamming. And under no circumstances rob any LCBOs.

It’s all smoke and mirrors. They don’t check, and they don’t care.

Bring them in, use them, abuse them, and get rid of them.

I don’t blame the bad immigrants, I blame bad immigration policies.

I don't have a problem putting blame on the culprit. They know right from wrong.
True. I should have clarified.

The govt is allowing the fraudsters to abuse the system. I take issue with that.

I don’t take issue with normal hard working immigrants trying to better their own life.

I’ve even considered going back to Poland considering what’s happening here. But I’ve been gone so long I’m not sure I’d find my path there.

Back
Top Bottom