50% off next 4 hours on gear | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

50% off next 4 hours on gear

Trying to call the 866 number of their website to inquire about the x12 going through... nobody's answering...
Was going to get them to cancel the order if they are just going to give me a gift card instead (really don't want one)... maybe order a Bell Star Carbon instead.

last time they had this sale they got overwhelmed. They answered my email though.

Thanks for the tip jc.

Just ordered the G9 powerset to replace my Q2 set. I hope it all works out the way they advertise.
Cheers!

I was looking at the sneaker styles one but remembered some posters said not to buy half ankle.
Just don't do it. I could post some really nasty motorcycle ankle injury pics, but suffice to say, buy a good quality full boot.

The Teknic Violator Boots have great reviews.

-Jamie M.

Thanks!

Now I can't seem to decide what bluetooth communication device I should get! Have had it on my mind, but haven't done any research on what i should get!

Thanks!

Now I can't seem to decide what bluetooth communication device I should get! Have had it on my mind, but haven't done any research on what i should get!

At these prices, get both!

does the 50% off apply to regular price or sale price??

does the 50% off apply to regular price or sale price??
My friend bought some boots that were on sale, and it took 50% off the sale price.

-Jamie M.

crazyalsemailer-april5-13_02b.jpg

-Jamie M.

Ordered some stuff and when I paid it said they sent an automatic order confirmation email, still havent got it :\

Edit: Never mind, their servers must be working overtime to handle all the traffic

Last edited:
nice ordered shoes for myself (for next year :( ) and gloves for my buddy YAY

When I put the Shoei in my cart it worked... It took 50% off anyway
It says on the flyer they'll remove the discounts for those items (Shoei, Bell and Joe Rocket) when they process the order.

-Jamie M.

bought the XDR commander jacket. didn't like their pants selection...

their heated gear is really nice! but i don't need any...

Same with their comm stuff, but I don't use that either.

wish they carried the sidi adventures and better luggage!

Back
Top Bottom