50% off next 4 hours on gear | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

50% off next 4 hours on gear

Nice, thanks for the heads up! I'm tempted to buy the Bell Revolver... code seems to work for it. Only problem with buying from this shop is I can't try any of it on and all sales are final with this promotion.

I promise you that even though the code might seem to work on those helmets they will remove the discount afterwards. This happened to a few people last time this deal was on apparently. Everything else is fair game and the discount applies.

They will remove the discount..I promise. You should cancel...see the ad.

Reason I say this is their check-out software is a little screwy. They will definitely remove the discount on the helmets listed; Bell, Shoei, Joe Rocket.

Well my invoice says $232 if anything they need to cancel it not me.

What did everyone get?
I got a pair of Scala's and three DriftHD's and a bunch of mounts, battery packs, etc. for them. I checked the prices, even used ish on ebay is way more money. I'm running out of creative places/camera angles on my bike :)

-Jamie M.

Nice, thanks for the heads up! I'm tempted to buy the Bell Revolver... code seems to work for it. Only problem with buying from this shop is I can't try any of it on and all sales are final with this promotion.

[edit] Damn, just saw the pic you posted. lol oh well

Exactly I was tempted to buy the Joe Rocket 1 piece suit but don't know if it'll fit.

Well my invoice says $232 if anything they need to cancel it not me.
They will charge you the invoice amount, then cancel your order, and once the 50% off sale is over, issue you a gift card to the amount you paid.

Enjoy.

-Jamie M.

I checked and it still applied the discount.

Same. Ordered and X12. Paid via PayPal, so they can't just tell PayPal to charge me more.
Guessing they will cancel the order in that case.. ordered before I saw the actual ad posted.

Last week or two they have been running 15% and 20% off ads after the initial 50% off sale. I'm hoping they keep doing these limited time sales.

Trying to call the 866 number of their website to inquire about the x12 going through... nobody's answering...
Was going to get them to cancel the order if they are just going to give me a gift card instead (really don't want one)... maybe order a Bell Star Carbon instead.

Back
Top Bottom