50% off next 4 hours on gear | GTAMotorcycle.com

50% off next 4 hours on gear

jc100

bikerleathers.ca

code 50 off

They sell all gear not just cruiser stuff. Website a little disorganised but I ordered from them before, they are legit.

Enjoy!

Edit: can't be used on some helmets.

Edit here's the ad:

Last edited:
Do you use the cod in check out? i wanna know what it could be used on. and thanks for sharing

Thanks for the heads up, but where do you enter the code?

just before you check out you enter the code...yes it works on Klim...Shoei and Joe Rocket helmets are not included.

Sorry busy shopping...works on Drift cameras and accessories..basically everythoing on the site...boots, jackets the whole lot..Olympia etc etc etc.

Code : 50 off

What time does it end? I'm trying to find funds...funds I may not have right now lol

OK done...so I got $1200 worth of gear for $600ish.

Klim goretex gloves, a Cardo Scala G9, Gerbings hybrid heated gloves, a Teknic perforated leather jacket, some other stuff....

Code gets entered just before you select payment options in the coupon code area..

There was another 50% off sale I mentioned a week or so ago. I got a jacket and boots from that one.

They have some good stuff, Klim, TCX boots and Tecnic stuff.

Enjoy...buy me a beer if you see me :)

Thx alot dude! cant beat the price on 50% shoei x-12 helmets!

What time does it end? I'm trying to find funds...funds I may not have right now lol
I found funds I do not have.

Order placed!

If they actually ship it I'll be shocked :)

-Jamie M.

Sorry busy shopping...works on Drift cameras and accessories..basically everythoing on the site...boots, jackets the whole lot..Olympia etc etc etc.

Code : 50 off

Beauty! worked like a charm.

I found funds I do not have.

Order placed!

If they actually ship it I'll be shocked :)

-Jamie M.

Yes they ship..I ordered an Olympia goretexish jacket and TCX goretex boots last time....arrived a while ago. Brand new with tags in box/bags etc. All totally legit.

...so...where can I get the Gerbings hybrid battery packs cheap? lol

Also...make sure you get what you want on the first order, I don't think you can go back in and order again with the same discount.

aww ****............. i knew it was too good to be true!!!

Back
Top Bottom