50% off next 4 hours on gear | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

50% off next 4 hours on gear

It says not valid on shoei, joe rocket, or bell helmets.

Does this mean helmets only by those brands? ie. Can I order a joe rocket jacket?

When I put the Shoei in my cart it worked... It took 50% off anyway

It worked for me the 2nd time I tried.
Lid & visor for less than $350?
Too good to be true, I thought.
Then, in an email a minute ago, I get this:

Hi Gary
An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.
The status of order #xxxxx is now Awaiting Fulfillment

It worked for me the 2nd time I tried.
You'll get one shortly that says "Order Canceled" instead of "Awaiting Fulfillment".

-Jamie M.

It says on the flyer they'll remove the discounts for those items (Shoei, Bell and Joe Rocket) when they process the order.

-Jamie M.

Well, hopefully they won't send me a stupid gift card. I have been attempting to call, and have gotten nothing but busy signals or no answer at all. Sent an email instructing them to cancel the order if they refuse the sale. You'd think it would fall under the same legal codes as bar scanning at tills - consumer always gets lowest price if the store has screwed up somehow. (in this case, some Shoei products being bounced to normal price (Gary's order for example) and others going through (mine)).

Have even received another email from them (like everyone else no doubt) saying that friends can get $10 off if they use a code in the email I received.

Can you put in multiple codes? If so, anyone want the code I received?

I don't think GTAM lets you post referral codes, but I gave my code to a friend and he said that after he ordered (using my referral link) it said he would be credited $10 towards a future purchase.

-Jamie M.

Well, hopefully they won't send me a stupid gift card. I have been attempting to call, and have gotten nothing but busy signals or no answer at all. Sent an email instructing them to cancel the order if they refuse the sale. You'd think it would fall under the same legal codes as bar scanning at tills - consumer always gets lowest price if the store has screwed up somehow. (in this case, some Shoei products being bounced to normal price (Gary's order for example) and others going through (mine)).

Have even received another email from them (like everyone else no doubt) saying that friends can get $10 off if they use a code in the email I received.

No gift card. PayPal protection will cover the transaction.
No biggie. I've never bought a bucket online that fit anyway. Usually a fine gtam member gets a brand new helmet at a severely discounted price.

No gift card. PayPal protection will cover the transaction.
No biggie. I've never bought a bucket online that fit anyway. Usually a fine gtam member gets a brand new helmet at a severely discounted price.

I've tried a Large X12 on, and it was perfect... only way I'd buy a helmet online is if I had tried another one on first.

We need to get a shoei x-twelve group buy going or something to get a better price :lol:

I've tried a Large X12 on, and it was perfect... only way I'd buy a helmet online is if I had tried another one on first.

I've always done that too. I went nuts when Cycle World closed the doors. I even got the helmets that I tried on (2).
After the auction - they didn't fit like they did in the store. I took a hit on a the pair....lol, but someone from here got a smokin' deal.

And Thanks, just ordered the boots and a leather jacket. Joe Rocket Canada 2013 SPEEDMASTER 12.0
Nice jacket :) I'm sure you'll love those boots! What did the order total come out to?

-Jamie M.

Just in case anyone's wondering, it took about a week the first time around to receive my gear with the free shipping option. Came well packaged.

sorry for not posting the ad up until a bit later on but I was having a few technical problems. Everything except the listed helmets should be good to go.

edit. Also...I have absolutely nothing to do with this store...I just thought I'd pass on a good deal.

sorry for not posting the ad up until a bit later on but I was having a few technical problems.
When they sent me the "final hour" e-mail it took a bit for me to get the image URL out of it :) Damn Outlook 2013, no idea what Microsoft was smoking when they thought that up :(

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom