2020/2021 Raptors-NBA Thread | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2020/2021 Raptors-NBA Thread

Great matinee game today going on so far, Nurse vs his former assistant Borkgren

OG playing like a real stud out there, also with Pascal and Kyle both out were finally seeing how much bench depth we truly have

Playoff vibes in this one!

Raptors 8-12 to start the season.

Not great, but the they're 2 games off 6th place in the east - both conferences are close so far, but the west is better thus far, which works to the raptors advance in this case.

There is a lot of bright spots on this team, but it's clear they're missing an all-star level scorer. Siakam is not (yet?) playing at an all-star level.

Vanvleet cookin tonight
Dropped 54, my god.

lol, on US feed announcer sounded pretty tired of saying his name near the end.

our guys were lovin it.

comment from YT

This man scored more points in a game than Paul George, kawhi leonard, chris paul, demar derozan, Kyle Lowry, Derrick rose and tied Kevin Durant ' s career high

Last edited:
my boy frederrrrrrico ballin

Bobby Webster re-upped, Masai next?

I hope so. I find it odd, he's re-resigning everyone but didn't do his contract first, which would have enabled him to do everyone else's contracts easily.

Raptors on the road for 5 more straight. I don't think being on the road as nearly as meaningful, at least from a hostile environment perspective, but they're playing Philly and LA Lakers in there. 3 wins out of the 5 would be a plausible good outcome for this team.

Need to trade Kyle, fix center issues.

agree 100%

do you slide VV over to point? Powell becomes your starting 2?
I really like the idea of that, and would allow more floor time to develop Flynn

what C do you think they should have a look at?

really missing Ibaka

edit: vs Nets tonight, that'll be fun to watch

Yeah Raptors putting in work.

I think Pascal is 30pts+ in his last 3? Has he found the mojo?

Put some respect on Lowrys' name.

Nice win, solid D all game

The refs were brutal

Also, wtf is with that KD situation?
Heard he had potential contact with someone just before the game who had a test which came back 'inconclusive'. So they pulled him until they can confirm the result.

agree 100%

do you slide VV over to point? Powell becomes your starting 2?
I really like the idea of that, and would allow more floor time to develop Flynn

what C do you think they should have a look at?

really missing Ibaka

edit: vs Nets tonight, that'll be fun to watch

Flynn has been sent to the G-League.

This is a long shot, but he ought to be cheap in trade assets - Blake Griffin? He's got one year left plus a player option (likely to exercise it). Raptors appear to have cap space now after stalling to try to get Antetokounmpo.

Back
Top Bottom