2007 HONDA CBR 600 Lowering Help! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2007 HONDA CBR 600 Lowering Help!

on paper, it would seem like having a sport bike do dual-duty on the street and track is practical. I had all the street parts for my bike but never converted it back. Some ppl will tell you that switching back and forth with the plastics, coolant, safety tying stuff is not time consuming to do, but if you are running 10+ trackdays a year, switching back and forth becomes a PITA. Not to mention if you have a bike with good components on it (be it suspension, motor work, slipper clutch), you subject it to more work. Just my 2c. Maybe i'm just lazy though...whatever.

Last edited:
I dont mind the work, and if I get more heavy into track days, then I will perhaps find myself saving for that second bike....at this point Im doing more street then track but that could change.

on paper, it would seem like having a sport bike do dual-duty on the street and track is practical. I had all the street parts for my bike but never converted it back. Some ppl will tell you that switching back and forth with the plastics, coolant, safety tying stuff is not time consuming to do, but if you are running 10+ trackdays a year, switching back and forth becomes a PITA. Not to mention if you have a bike with good components on it (be it suspension, motor work, slipper clutch), you subject it to more work. Just my 2c. Maybe i'm just lazy though...whatever.

lol that's funny, yea everyone that knows me knows how little I ride. After all I got a gixxer so I am a big poser.

my avatar pic was taken at the L&L timmies meet

<<<---- I feel bad for you now....if that's how far you can lean over a bike, on a closed course....

PS: If you want to get into mileage wars...post up your stats....
I am sure I will win this "who has the bigger penis" battle

<<<---- I feel bad for you now....if that's how far you can lean over a bike, on a closed course....

PS: If you want to get into mileage wars...post up your stats....
I am sure I will win this "who has the bigger penis" battle
If you knew the course and corner you would realize I am exiting the corner and how stupid your statement is. Really you want my stats lol, this is a conversation for your next timmies meet and not here with me, I have nothing to prove to you.

Do you always do that? when you lose an argument change the topic to some other detail? you sound like a few exes i had!

Last edited:
lol that's funny, yea everyone that knows me knows how little I ride. After all I got a gixxer so I am a big poser.

my avatar pic was taken at the L&L timmies meet

I thought Ur avatar was a comical picture - Like the guy knee dragging on the toy @ the playground.

LMAO

If you knew the course and corner you would realize I am exiting the corner and how stupid your statement is. Really you want my stats lol, this is a conversation for your next timmies meet and not here with me, I have nothing to prove to you.

Do you always do that? when you lose an argument change the topic to some other detail? you sound like a few exes i had!

I know that I wouldn't be using that pic as a aviator and passing myself off as a track pro.....

As for your stats.....yeah post up your miliage logs.....

Looks like the last turn at TMP....

I thought Ur avatar was a comical picture - Like the guy knee dragging on the toy @ the playground.

LMAO

you've made my day ;)...the guy in the playground is actually dragging his knees

1078046-draggin_knee.jpg

So posting a track pic makes you a pro??? Mine is from my first track day... lol Yay, I'm a pro:D

I know that I wouldn't be using that pic as a aviator and passing myself off as a track pro.....

As for your stats.....yeah post up your miliage logs.....

my buddy has vortex lowering kit that he wants to get rid of .. on a 2004 600RR, dont know if that would work?

NO NEED TO YELL.

I've met the OP and she was in my garage for about 7 hours while we worked on her 250. Maybe if you were there with us you'd understand why I don't think a 600RR is a good idea for her at this point.

+a million

NO matter the mileage obtained in 2 months, it doesn't equal exposure to knowledge and understanding. Before you flame that comment, know that I know the OP as well, and I'm going to have to agree with Stormcat. This isn't a case where crazy experience was gained with major leaps. It's "I want everything now now now, and now.... Who's gonna do it for me?"

OP: It's CBR600RR not CBR 600...

isn't a case where crazy experience was gained with major leaps. It's "I want everything now now now, and now.... Who's gonna do it for me?"

OP: It's CBR600RR not CBR 600...

Exactly my point & I've only figured this out by her posts. She needs to learn more on her own not play the part of being a girl.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom