2007 HONDA CBR 600 Lowering Help! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2007 HONDA CBR 600 Lowering Help!

Someone on this thread actually knows what they are talking about.

Actually I dont have a ****ing clue, but I do know that turn...I was dragging my foot brake lever through all of it until I got rearsets and raised them....Thats where my best lean angle pictures came from, including my avatar pic

Last edited:
I'm quite aware of what the bike is some of us apparently have more time on their hands then others to point out whether I wrote RR
+a millionNO matter the mileage obtained in 2 months, it doesn't equal exposure to knowledge and understanding. Before you flame that comment, know that I know the OP as well, and I'm going to have to agree with Stormcat. This isn't a case where crazy experience was gained with major leaps. It's "I want everything now now now, and now.... Who's gonna do it for me?"OP: It's CBR600RR not CBR 600...

I'm quite aware of what the bike is some of us apparently have more time on their hands then others to point out whether I wrote RR
Awww did you break his little hearth and that's why he is talking **** in here lol

I have lots to learn on the track, not a pro in any way or even close to it, I rode in yellow and that is because I am not ready for red yet, but kneedragging ain't one of those things I need to learn. I spend he time working on my head been to high, it should be closer to my right hand, I don't lean forward enough on straights, still to low on the rpm sometimes.....if you are going to use criticisms on my track skills doit for the right things and not for the ones noobs care about like kneedragging.

plus knee pucks are expensive

Last edited:
¡¡¡LOL!!!. That WAS a pointless argument ZX...

Awwww, are you her knight in shining armor?

nope she is a friend, I am engaged to someone else so no worries buddy ;-)

my only point was for people to stop babysitting others peoples child's, somehow "my stats" and my track pics became a point of discussion just because someone couldn't defend their point.

Last edited:
nope she is a friend, I am engaged to someone else so no worries buddy ;-)
my only point was for people to stop babysitting others peoples child's, somehow "my stats" and my track pics became a point of discussion just because someone couldn't defend their point.
Children. And without apostrophe.

On an unrelated note, the only reason for all this penis measuring is because she's a girl. So far all these threads just look like attention seeking. And the question was already answered so I don't see why this thread is still going. She was given links to parts required for lowering, was told to try it without lowering, decided not to lower it.

Done

/thread

As someone that speaks and writes 3 other languages and taught himself English, I honestly appreciate the correction.

Internet_white_knight.gif

Which part of I am engaged didn't you get or you just like been a dick?

why you so mad?

Wasn't being directed towards anyone. Unless you wanted it to be directed to yourself lol.

On an unrelated note, the only reason for all this penis measuring is because she's a girl. So far all these threads just look like attention seeking. And the question was already answered so I don't see why this thread is still going. She was given links to parts required for lowering, was told to try it without lowering, decided not to lower it.

Done

/thread

You're right. Now she just needs to find someone to do the work for her.

The RR version is pretty high strung compared to the regular (F4i ?) version. Will need some close attention on the track in order to extract any power. I remember when the RR version first came out a few magazines did track comparisons, and the regular version was far easier to ride therefore quicker for all who tried it. Except for Nicky Hayden I guess. I can understand what Stormcat is trying to (nicely) say.

She did pretty good on that bike at TMP...took a few rounds to get used to but by the end of the day she was doing great...

She also chose the best place to get to know her bike. Now when its street ready she will be comfortable with it on the roads.

Question Jen... so after riding Sat, do you think you still need to lower it or you getting used to it?

I spoke with her about the suspension on that bike on Saturday morning, also. Looked like she was doing fine out there at the end.

RAF- thanks and I think the ride height I can get used too for street as well... Just will be watching what areas I walk it into meaning steep grades lolBrian- glad we didnt adjust ride height... But super glad you helped with suspension set up bike felt great out there once I got more acquainted... Thanks again!!!Jenn

Back
Top Bottom