03/04 ZX6R 636exy Build. (The creamsiKKle) | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

03/04 ZX6R 636exy Build. (The creamsiKKle)

I sure hope it warms up today...i've been dying for a longer test ride....

all the kids are gonna run out when they see ya, cuz they think its ice cream time :D

bike definately needs some photoshoot time in the sun.

maybe next project could be fairings. black with orange/white accents maybe. just a thought..

To see the full affect of the powder, you will have to view it in person. Pictures and videos wont do it any justice...Thats definitely a one of a kind bike now! No mistaking it lol bring it by the shop sometime dude!!

The creamsicKKle has been entered into the Spring Motorcycle Show competition.

Level 2 Competition - Hall #6

i wasnt planning on going to the show. but now that i see u entered, i might just pop in on saturday after work to vote for the creamsiKKle

To see the full affect of the powder, you will have to view it in person. Pictures and videos wont do it any justice...Thats definitely a one of a kind bike now! No mistaking it lol bring it by the shop sometime dude!!

Looks just like most of the bikes I build for myself or my freinds...Even the same model ..Looks like Im going to have to find something new and different again, now that the style is getting played out...

looks just like most of the bikes i build for myself or my freinds...even the same model ..looks like im going to have to find something new and different again, now that the style is getting played out...

it sure is!!!

What are you going to rock now? Fullly bagged harley?

Looks just like most of the bikes I build for myself or my freinds...Even the same model ..Looks like Im going to have to find something new and different again, now that the style is getting played out...

Oh forgot you invented that style....

Lots of Show bikes, and drag bikes have outrageous themes similar to those you built for your friends. Not sure how you can claim it as your style...

it sure is!!!

What are you going to rock now? Fullly bagged harley?

Im going back to flat black everything, contrasting sparkle colorered frames with white accents is now played out...First all my friends now you...We all look the same LOL

Lots of Show bikes, and drag bikes have outrageous themes similar to those you built for your friends. Not sure how you can claim it as your style...

I never said I invented it, but I have done about 5 03/04 636's all in the same style....Contrasting colored frame with sparkle clear, and white accents...

Ask frekeguy where he got the idea, buddy drooled over the bikes at my shop and now built his own...I dont blame him, obvioulsy I really like the style. looks great....Just makes my builds less unique, time to start something new..

I never said I invented it, but I have done about 5 03/04 636's all in the same style....Contrasting colored frame with sparkle clear, and white accents...

Ask frekeguy where he got the idea, buddy drooled over the bikes at my shop and now built his own...I dont blame him, obvioulsy I really like the style. looks great....Just makes my builds less unique, time to start something new..

I am a huge fan of the Alpine White!!...even the 1 coat of gloss white is soo nice!

I'm not sure if I noticed the contracting frame/bodywork..PICS?. But I did notice that you don't do your wheels the colour of the frame...which is what I really wanted.

But the powdercoater went all out and did the two colour wheels, which looks pretty sick.

Last edited:

Come on man, we all know where we have seen this look before. 03/04 05/06 ZX6Rs with powdercoated frames/rims/accents colour contrasted with fairings and accents.

Come on man, we all know where we have seen this look before. 03/04 05/06 ZX6Rs with powdercoated frames/rims/accents colour contrasted with fairings and accents.

Meh I don't care enough to argue. It's not my cup of tea either way. Big fan of the green frame with black fairings though.

Meh I don't care enough to argue. It's not my cup of tea either way. Big fan of the green frame with black fairings though.

Powder coating sport bikes isn't anything new....

bike definately needs some photoshoot time in the sun.

maybe next project could be fairings. black with orange/white accents maybe. just a thought..

Next bike i'll build for myself would be next winter/spring, 04/05 ZX10, all black...all im going to do is do the wheels and small nick/nacks gold...

Powder coating sport bikes isn't anything new....

Frames, Subframes, Rims, accents, lines all contrasted with the main fairings on Ninja 636s....there is only one place I have seen that on

Frames, Subframes, Rims, accents, lines all contrasted with the main fairings on Ninja 636s....there is only one place I have seen that on

here you go...

I think you've just seen a ton more 636's that have the powderjob done to them....there are tons of others out there...that aren't 636's

3170236_4_full.jpg

here you go...

I think you've just seen a ton more 636's that have the powderjob done to them....there are tons of others out there...that aren't 636's

3170236_4_full.jpg

Now sure...but when the Stunters Inc bikes came out they were pretty much the first to do it. Check the Stunter boards in the US...Johnny is pretty much known to be the originator of that style. Even the example you put up...all it has is the frame powder coated. The Stunters Inc 636s have frames, reservoirs, calipers, accents, lines, rims and are widely considered the first ones to do it.

Now sure...but when the Stunters Inc bikes came out they were pretty much the first to do it. Check the Stunter boards in the US...Johnny is pretty much known to be the originator of that style. Even the example you put up...all it has is the frame powder coated. The Stunters Inc 636s have frames, reservoirs, calipers, accents, lines, rims and are widely considered the first ones to do it.

Im not arguing there...I think he built a R6 with powder...then moved to the 636's...

You said this...

that's why I posted up the pic of that CBR

here you go...

3170236_4_full.jpg

Thats cool freke, you want to deny that seeing our bikes at my shop had any influence on your bike and what your doing these days. I guess its all a coicidence that you used to ride a flat black SUZUKI when you first started to come around, and now your bike looks just like the ones we have built and you used to drool over while you were here..I expected more respect and credit from you considering all the help, parts and technical info Ive given you...

Your bike looks nothing like ours I guess, and I never answered 1 million of your questions
bike_5-16717.jpg

1294518877808.jpg

next time you want to know how to do something, dont PM me please

Back
Top Bottom