03/04 ZX6R 636exy Build. (The creamsiKKle) | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

03/04 ZX6R 636exy Build. (The creamsiKKle)

Thats cool freke, you want to deny that seeing our bikes at my shop had any influence on your bike and what your doing these days. I guess its all a coicidence that you used to ride a flat black SUZUKI when you first started to come around, and now your bike looks just like the ones we have built and you used to drool over while you were here..I expected more respect and credit from you considering all the help, parts and technical info Ive given you...

Your bike looks nothing like ours I guess, and I never answered 1 million of your questions

next time you want to know how to do something, dont PM me please

dude! not arguing the fact that I didnt get inspiration from your stuff. I just dont remember a contrasting colour bike....

The green/white/black ZX6 looks pretty nice, not as contrasting as mine....

I do love that alpine white powder you do....

and I do appreciate all your help, and i'd love to learn more....but that's up to you if you want to help me out or not...

didnt' mean to offend you...if it wasn't for your help / parts / support I wouldn't have built this bike...

Last edited:
dude! not arguing the fact that I didnt get inspiration from your stuff. I just dont remember a contrasting colour bike....

The green/white/black ZX6 looks pretty nice, not as contrasting as mine....

I do love that alpine white powder you do....

No hard feelings, its just you went from being a customer that asks alot of questions, to competition very fast...And now your entering in bike shows to compete against us, with bikes that IMO look exaclty like ours. I wish you luck, just cant help you anymore...

No hard feelings, its just you went from being a customer that asks alot of questions, to competition very fast...And now your entering in bike shows to compete against us, with bikes that IMO look exaclty like ours. I wish you luck, just cant help you anymore...

AWW that's suckey!

Not like im going to open up a shop and building bikes for a living like you guys do. Its just a hobby for me...that's all.

Yeah, I do agree, this 636 is very much like stuff you've built. But I love the stuff you build, that's the reason why this one looks like similar. And you've been doing it for a lot longer than I've been riding...too.

Competition? really? You think the 636 I built even has a shot!? lol. You guys have maybe 3x the time and money in your bikes....all the best stuff money can buy..and the newest..

this is what? 7yrs old now! and quite used...

Thank you for that compliment, I don't think I am even 1/2 way there.

really means a lot that you think I am your competition....I must do half decent work then...

AWW that's suckey!

Not like im going to open up a shop and building bikes for a living like you guys do. Its just a hobby for me...that's all.

Yeah, I do agree, this 636 is very much like stuff you've built. But I love the stuff you build, that's the reason why this one looks like similar. And you've been doing it for a lot longer than I've been riding...too.

Competition? really? You think the 636 I built even has a shot!? lol. You guys have maybe 3x the time and money in your bikes....all the best stuff money can buy..and the newest..

this is what? 7yrs old now! and quite used...

No to be honest I dont think any of us will win anything, because what you and I might think is cool, the majority thinks its tacky! However yes when majority of our business is custom powdercoating bikes. And you start offering the same services out of your gargage, then yes you will become our competition...Again nothing worong with that, just all this time I did not expect you to start doing it for other people. May the best tacky bike win

No to be honest I dont think any of us will win anything, because what you and I might think is cool, the majority thinks its tacky! However yes when majority of our business is custom powdercoating bikes. And you start offering the same services out of your gargage, then yes you will become our competition...Again nothing worong with that, just all this time I did not expect you to start doing it for other people. May the best tacky bike win

Johnny to be honest I expected someone with your experience and creativity to think a little bigger than this. Someone with your ability shouldn't feel "threatened" as long as you are offering a service at a fair price you will always be in the business. If you are worried about someone threatening you monopoly on tackiness, then I suggest you re-think your business model. Competition is healthy for anything and will force you to improve. If you don't improve in my opinion wtf are you doing?

:happy1:

...and you couldn't tell him this in a PM...why? The fact that you tell him, publicly, that he can no longer be a customer is the only tacky thing in this thread.

...and you couldn't tell him this in a PM...why? The fact that you tell him, publicly, that he can no longer be a customer is the only tacky thing in this thread.

Who said he cant be a customer?......Frekeguy is more then welcome to do actual business if he wants too, that is not what I mean by "I cant help you anymore"....He was just here on the weekend for something, I told him 1 thing that saved him alot of time wasting without charging him a dime...You dont understand what I meant by I cant help you anymore, but Im sure he does...

Who said he cant be a customer?......Frekeguy is more then welcome to do actual business if he wants too, that is not what I mean by "I cant help you anymore"....He was just here on the weekend for something, I told him 1 thing that saved him alot of time wasting without charging him a dime...You dont understand what I meant by I cant help you anymore, but Im sure he does...

I sure do understand......I do appreciate all your help!

I dont think ppl would understand the scope/amount of help you've provided over the years.

Even the first tire change I paid for...I think you taught me more than what I paid for! lol

DUDE! Gime a job! i'll come work for you guys!

Last edited:
Im not arguing there...I think he built a R6 with powder...then moved to the 636's...

This is johnny's old 03 r6,I've owned it for about three years,The powder coat is still shinin' like new,it's got to be close to ten years old !,now that's quality !!!

GetAttachment.aspx

Last edited:
WOW.... The powder coating looks awesome! However, the blue doesn't really do it for myself either. Personally I'd paint the fairings in a Pearl White, with custom Orange decals, and possibly Grey accent/shadow decals if it looks like it needs a little more colour. Don't get me wrong... Loving what you have done, it looks great, but I'd take it that extra step. Excellent Job!

Regards, Cheesy!

Thanks cheesey!

I love the orange/blue with white accents.

I think the next time I build something for myself, im going to go more suttle...kawi brown with gold/bronze...maybe some really gold bling bling wheels...

I wonder if they have powder with real gold flake...

bike will be loaded up after lunch...gosh i am hungry

similar looking lol

20070107012101-0-6607.jpg

i saw at at the bike show ur lucky i didnt run away with it! its a beatiful bike ! great work looked awsome!

Looks like the powder coating craze really took off now, even though that people/shops have been doing it for many years now. Can someone post a pic of this 636.

here are some updated pics....now its running auto-tune....40MPG on the hwy!!!

falls5.jpg
229086_10100384884595262_28113790_61052736_5148801_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom