Youtuber charged for careless driving | GTAMotorcycle.com

Youtuber charged for careless driving

He's an idiot cruising around looking for trouble.
If I was in the Charger I would have kicked his ***.

I thought he rode quite well considering he's on an R1 in the downtown core. I was expecting some dude tearing *** and poppin wheelies, instead he stopped for all the lights, didnt speed, and checked his blind spot on lane changes. He just needs to be a bit more considerate towards other drivers/people even if they're being morons.

Other than the enthusiastic start off the light when he was side by side with the other rider I didn't see anything that would get him charged with careless and even that would be dubious.. Wasn't being a jackass on 2 wheels. Ah well, if Calgary cops got nothing better to do than watch youtube vids and hassle riders, they must live in a crime-free city :cool:

his riding seemed fine in real life standards. he just needs to keep his emotions in check and not take things so personally.

That guy really needs to get laid. Why is he riding around all mad at the world like that? I see this **** all day everyday, if I got mad about every instance I'd probably have a heart attack from the stress. This idiot shouldn't be allowed back on the road without completing anger management courses. I'm glad he got nailed with careless. You don't accelerate right towards a pedestrian whether they have right of way or not!

I live really close to all of that ( he bascially passes my house a few times ). what I am a bit confused about is why he would choose those roads to ride on lol.

The footage is captured via a helmet-mounted camera, and the action ranges from the rider taking both hands off the bars to give oncoming traffic the finger, to a dangerously close call with a pedestrian.

OH NO, not taking hands off the bars! This guy must be a professional stunter!!! LOL

I see very little wrong with his riding in the video. In fact, I see him lane splitting a couple times and I think those might be the only laws he breaks. Sure, the dude is a ********* and needs to take a chill pill. Someone stops in a no-park zone cause he's picking or dropping someone off? Big deal! Relax! Dude driving the rental car? Don't see anything wrong with his driving. He's a little heavy footed but SO IS THE MOTORCYCLIST. Who cares? Dude is an idiot, but there is no charge for "being an idiot". I think the cops realize this and want to stick it to him but I think if he has a good lawyer he can easily get out of this. It sure would be a huge pain in the *** to have to fight the charges though. Moral of the story? Unless you're riding like a saint, DO NOT, post vids filmed on public roads. Now let's all move along, there is nothing to see here.

That guy really needs to get laid. Why is he riding around all mad at the world like that? I see this **** all day everyday, if I got mad about every instance I'd probably have a heart attack from the stress. This idiot shouldn't be allowed back on the road without completing anger management courses. I'm glad he got nailed with careless. You don't accelerate right towards a pedestrian whether they have right of way or not!

Someone is not living up to their screen name...

^^^ Serioiusly? Did you miss the bit where he purposely accelerates at the pedestrian?? You see nothing wrong with that? Sure jaywalking is stupid and illegal but that's plain reckless. He doesn't just cruise past the guy, he intentionally blasts within a few inches of the guy. Could've killed him and wiped out hard. What does that prove? Not one person here hasn't jaywalked and you'd be ****** if that was you.

^^^ Serioiusly? Did you miss the bit where he purposely accelerates at the pedestrian?? You see nothing wrong with that? Sure jaywalking is stupid and illegal but that's plain reckless. He doesn't just cruise past the guy, he intentionally blasts within a few inches of the guy. Could've killed him and wiped out hard. What does that prove? Not one person here hasn't jaywalked and you'd be ****** if that was you.
I jay walk, but I realize that I don't have the right of way, hence I watch for oncoming traffic and move out of the way, even RUN if I have to when there is an oncoming car or bike. Was the accelerating to "scare" the pedestrian immature? Sure. Was it illegal? I'm not so sure, is there a charge for "passing too closely to a pedestrain that shouldnt' even be there?".

I jay walk, but I realize that I don't have the right of way, hence I watch for oncoming traffic and move out of the way, even RUN if I have to when there is an oncoming car or bike. Was the accelerating to "scare" the pedestrian immature? Sure. Was it illegal? I'm not so sure, is there a charge for "passing too closely to a pedestrain that shouldnt' even be there?".

Yeah, the charge is called careless driving.

Why should he take any measures other than bare minimum to avoid the collision under the circumstances? I may or may not have passed just as close by some punks walking down the middle of the road... In my rearview I certainly saw them jump back to the safety of the sidewalk in short order.. That's the only way some of these idiots will learn - by fearing for their own skin.. If the rider did it on purpose, I consider it to be a community service, not a ticketable offense :cool:

Guy has a bad attitude. Guess that's illegal now.

Truth is I agree with the charge. Just because others do wrong doesn't mean the rest of us can too. STB, you listening?

Last edited:
Sorry, but the pedestrian thing is all on the rider....Its not like he was coming down the street and the dude blatantly decided to cross....Pedestrian was halfway across the intersection when the rider came from an alley, said AHA!!! and blasted towards the pedestrian. The dude didnt even have time to make a decision of what to before he was pounced on.
Its called vigilantism, and its illegal. Nobody sees the hypocrisy of what hes doing? Hes blasting other ppl for being rude and stupid and hes making himself out to be the biggest tool.

Why should he take any measures other than bare minimum to avoid the collision under the circumstances? I may or may not have passed just as close by some punks walking down the middle of the road... In my rearview I certainly saw them jump back to the safety of the sidewalk in short order.. That's the only way some of these idiots will learn - by fearing for their own skin.. If the rider did it on purpose, I consider it to be a community service, not a ticketable offense :cool:

First of all, if he took bare minimum measures he wouldn't have accelerated right at the guy. If he didn't speed towards him the guy would have been on the other side of the road and not in his way by then. Second, since when is it in a riders interest to risk a collision for any reason? You would risk crashing your bike to "make them fear for their own skin"? That's beyond retarded! You'll sure show them not to cross the road like a jackass... by being an even bigger jackass.

Back
Top Bottom