Your Fav Helmet | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Your Fav Helmet

Just received two packages from Chromeburner.

These are our new favorite helmets. My wife has a cool bling world map on hers:

left_view-X2.jpg

rear_view-X2.jpg
The Nexx is supposed to be a really great helmet. All the guys in my adv group have one now as we get group discounts at T's Cafe in Barrie.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Lol I’ve had so many over the years and most of them were probably, umm, past their expiry date as back then anything was acceptable.

My current and soon to be retired lid is a CL17 HJC and honestly it’s been great especially for the $

I’m probably going to drop a lot more pennies on the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
I have had 2 including current one. Like the fit for price.

The Nexx is supposed to be a really great helmet. All the guys in my adv group have one now as we get group discounts at T's Cafe in Barrie.

How much of a discount? Their website has it listed as over $200 more than Chromeburner!

I haven't worn it riding yet, but the quality seems good. It came with lots of little modular attachments and flat panels to mount actions cameras on the side and chin, as well as a peak extender to make it more of a dirtbike style.

This is the carbon version and it's super-light. I think it's one of the lightest helmets I've ever owned.

I bought it on the premise that you can take the visor off and use goggles with it. Might depend on the size of the googles. Will test it out this weekend.

How much of a discount? Their website has it listed as over $200 more than Chromeburner!

I haven't worn it riding yet, but the quality seems good. It came with lots of little modular attachments and flat panels to mount actions cameras on the side and chin, as well as a peak extender to make it more of a dirtbike style.

This is the carbon version and it's super-light. I think it's one of the lightest helmets I've ever owned.

I bought it on the premise that you can take the visor off and use goggles with it. Might depend on the size of the googles. Will test it out this weekend.
pssst.

Canadian company too.

pssst.

Canadian company too.

Nope, don't like that one.

I did a lot of shopping around and bought this one:

dango%201-X2.jpg

It uses a clothes-pin like grip to clamp onto the chin bar. Comes with a bunch of arm attachment in case the angle of the chin bar is too low. Also, the grip is rubberized so it won't damage your helmet's finish. And it has a security loop that threads through your helmet strap to prevent it from being lost if it's knocked off your chin bar.

dango%202-X3.jpg

I like the fact that it's so easily removable. You don't have to glue anything permanent on your helmet. You can move it between helmets quite easily, so you can hand it to your riding buddy who can clip it on their helmet to film you. I saw a YouTube video where the guy mounted it on the back of his helmet and filmed the guy behind him! LOL!

Also, you can quickly unclip it off your helmet and then use it as a hand-held camera mount.

Seems to work with every helmet I own: dirtbike, ADV, modular, full-face...

Linky:

Nope, don't like that one.

I did a lot of shopping around and bought this one:

dango%201-X2.jpg

It uses a clothes-pin like grip to clamp onto the chin bar. Comes with a bunch of arm attachment in case the angle of the chin bar is too low. Also, the grip is rubberized so it won't damage your helmet's finish. And it has a security loop that threads through your helmet strap to prevent it from being lost if it's knocked off your chin bar.

dango%202-X3.jpg

I like the fact that it's so easily removable. You don't have to glue anything permanent on your helmet. You can move it between helmets quite easily, so you can hand it to your riding buddy who can clip it on their helmet to film you. I saw a YouTube video where the guy mounted it on the back of his helmet and filmed the guy behind him! LOL!

Also, you can quickly unclip it off your helmet and then use it as a hand-held camera mount.

Seems to work with every helmet I own: dirtbike, ADV, modular, full-face...

Linky:

nope, bulky and weight.

but it looks neat.

by the way, 10 seconds with a heat gun would remove any 3M adhesive attachments. 4 lids, 10+ attachments, never had a paint issue.

you're doing it wrong? ?

nope, bulky and weight.

but it looks neat.

by the way, 10 seconds with a heat gun would remove any 3M adhesive attachments. 4 lids, 10+ attachments, never had a paint issue.

you're doing it wrong? ?

One clamp, multi helmets. Multi riders same day. Literally half a second to pop it on and off. No heat gun needed.

Win.

Don't make me come over there.

One clamp, multi helmets. Multi riders same day. Literally half a second to pop it on and off. No heat gun needed.

Win.

Don't make me come over there.
I double dog dare you.

pssst.

Canadian company too.
Here's another Canadian company offering essentially the same for a little less money: Ride Tech Moto

Back
Top Bottom