You Choose on this lovely snowy day (Semi Safe For Work) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

You Choose on this lovely snowy day (Semi Safe For Work)

Re: What do you call a pig holding a shotgun?

C hands down.
Dogs do as there told and dont talk back.
I can catch food and fish with the knives.
I have a nice little shelter were I can write some tunes and smoke a splif sitting on the reef.
8 years is a perfect vacation away with a nice project boat ;).

Let me know when I can leave.

Re: What do you call a pig holding a shotgun?

8 years is a perfect vacation away with a nice project boat ;)

12 years, not 8 :cool:

I guess the consensus is that dogs are more useful than women?

I guess the consensus is that dogs are more useful than women?

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of a car for an hr. When you finally let them out guess which one is happy to see you.

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of a car for an hr. When you finally let them out guess which one is happy to see you.

:lmao:
GTAM at its finest

Option A, they are lesbians, I'm not thier type & you can't build a shelter with a gun.

Option B, no protection. No knives or gun. Also by the look of my companion with out "protection" we would likely be rescued with a 19 year old son.

Option C, no real use for the weed but the shelter & knives would make it much easier. Dogs are only going to last 10 years tops. I'll go option C & sail the boat home early...unless who ever loaded the bales of weed comes back and puts a cap in my ***.

A) Two women.... enough said. I can handle the drama and companionship of one but add another and I'd shoot them in no time. Plus an extra mouth to feed although she would be able to help hunt.

Gun, you only have 300 rounds... I'll use rounds building up some sort of skill with the thing and the girls will do the same. Heck we will use the 300 just learning how to use the thing.

Alcohol... sorry but I want my wits with the local wildlife. Granted if I am passed out cold when a bear comes to eat me I am perhaps better off but the maybe I could have hid or gotten out of the way. Besides I grew up in rural BC... I can handle bears.

Money... seriously.... I'll make whatever money I could need with the book I'll write afterwards and all the media attention. Plus who said I'd be able to bring it home? Its only use is for bartering if I come acrossed any natives.

B) One chick, enough to keep me company and sane, help me hunt and set up a home etc. Keep each other warm.

Fishing net, I can use it to trap fish AND trap other animals too... imagination people... PLUS might be able to use it to keep big bugs away as well as tuck the food I have up high out of the reach of preditors. More uses than just fish.

Freezer, sure you can dry food etc...but this gives another means to store food. You eat a can of tuna every day for even a year and tell me you wouldnt BEG to have multiple ways to cook it so theres at least some difference. PLUS I can use it to save fruit and veggies not just meat.

Music... so we keep some sort of civilization. Who said this thing only holds 20 songs. These days mp3 players hold thousands. Can listen and dance to music in the evening. Noise will help keep the animals at bay. And plus Cat needs music or I go coo coo.

C) Dogs... really?!?! They live like 10 years so your lonely for 2. Need human companionship. They can help you hunt but they cant help you build a fire or make a bed platform so your off the ground.

Knives... ok thats usefull but I can make spears and with no work to go to everyday I am quite sure I would learn how to make a knife pretty quickly

Pot.... OK REALLY? Same as the alcohol.. I want all my senses when the animals come. Staring at fish isnt going to help catch one. Pot is fun but not needed in my world. Guitar... I dont know how to play one. I'd prob use the wood for fire and the strings to hunt.

Sailboat, only good aspect of this option. But then if I do this right I can have a successful happy life so 20 years wont be soo bad and besides who said I cant make a raft or something in those 20 years. Heck 20 years of nothing but fishing, pretty sure I'll have time to work on a raft in there too.

So option B hands down.

Back
Top Bottom