You Choose on this lovely snowy day (Semi Safe For Work) | GTAMotorcycle.com

You Choose on this lovely snowy day (Semi Safe For Work)

rbjeepthing

Exactly what the pic says. Choose one and explain your decision.

youchoose.jpg

A) I'd end up dead...the lesbians would kill me in my sleep for forcing them to have sex with me
B) Not sure I'd wanna leave...not a bad life as long as you don't die from a disease, or chick dies from a disease.....which is likely
C) Probably the safest choice but I'd probably go insane with no humans around + constant smoking......12 years instead of 20 though........yes, tempting

I'd still say probably B

C for sure. That pile of weed makes good kindling;) In all seriousness though I chose it cause having the knives would give me the best chance of survival. Oh and I love puppies.

Plus you already have a shelter.

Last edited:
(A)

Because you have a hunting rifle and will never get hungry. You also have companionship. When deserted, the thing that gets to most ppl is the lack of human interaction, but I highly doubt that will be the issue for me.

The booze will make the time go away nicely, along with the companionship. I would call that a really nice party. Party everyday with all that booze.

The gold coins are a bonus. Will be rich when found.
Hope they are stashed for later

A. Im sure if you get the lesbians drunk enough it would be a good time.

C. Hands down

Dogs for protection and companionship. They don't talk, something humans do to much of. + I'll be off the island in 12 years which is about the avg life span for a dog.
Knives for protection and to hunt.
Weed to kill time and take my mind off the fact that I'm stranded. + the small shelter for protection from the elements (rainy season) and wild animals. + I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar....lots of time for that.
I'll be off the island 8 years early.

A girl or girls would be nice but I'd probably get sick of them after a few months. The moneys nice too but whoever rescues you would probably rob your *** blind. I would just sell my story for millions.

C. Hands down

Dogs for protection and companionship. They don't talk, something humans do to much of. + I'll be off the island in 12 years which is about the avg life span for a dog.
Knives for protection and to hunt.
Weed to kill time and take my mind off the fact that I'm stranded. + the small shelter for protection from the elements (rainy season) and wild animals. + I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar....lots of time for that.
I'll be off the island 8 years early.

A girl or girls would be nice but I'd probably get sick of them after a few months. The moneys nice too but whoever rescues you would probably rob your *** blind. I would just sell my story for millions.

Shelter on a tropical island is not hard to accomplish. Once you have vines and branches, you can create a shelter. Drive large tree trunks into the ground to elevate the floor of your shelter for rainy season. I guess this depends on your ability to camp. The advantage of a tropical island is you won't freeze to death, but you might be eaten alive with mosquitoes. Just keep salt on your skin, close to a fire on the beach.

Knives are good for creating shelter and as an everyday tool, but hunting wise, most animals would run before you can approach them. You can also use it to make stakes which can be used to make traps. If you have a rifle, it would save you alot of energy instead of chasing animals or trapping them.

Having another person to talk to is essential to your sanity. In jail, isolation from other persons is considered a punishment. I've heard that not talking to anybody for a prolonged period can drive you mad.

Regarding the gold you find on the island, you can always dig a giant hole and bury it somewhere. Just remember the location. Come back a few years with a yacht and dig it up.

Sorry, didn't mean to criticize your judgement, just bringing a bit of discussion here

B for sure.
Have the chick, so No issues with being on your own, and it's better to get some than it is to watch the two lesbos go at it.
Fishing equipment for food and music.
Not really worried about wild animals, not hard to make stuff to keep you safe. Hopefully you have a normal survival pack with normal stuff like rope, a knife/multi tool and basics like that.

Shelter on a tropical island is not hard to accomplish. Once you have vines and branches, you can create a shelter. Drive large tree trunks into the ground to elevate the floor of your shelter for rainy season. I guess this depends on your ability to camp. The advantage of a tropical island is you won't freeze to death, but you might be eaten alive with mosquitoes. Just keep salt on your skin, close to a fire on the beach.

Knives are good for creating shelter and as an everyday tool, but hunting wise, most animals would run before you can approach them. You can also use it to make stakes which can be used to make traps. If you have a rifle, it would save you alot of energy instead of chasing animals or trapping them.

Having another person to talk to is essential to your sanity. In jail, isolation from other persons is considered a punishment. I've heard that not talking to anybody for a prolonged period can drive you mad.

Regarding the gold you find on the island, you can always dig a giant hole and bury it somewhere. Just remember the location. Come back a few years with a yacht and dig it up.

Sorry, didn't mean to criticize your judgement, just bringing a bit of discussion here

lol no prob all points noted. I grew up in the caribbean and been through a few hurricanes ...one of the downfalls of living in the tropics. I can guarantee you would be begging for that small shelter when the wind picks up. I'd use the knives to make spears to fish/hunt. I agree with the being alone thing....maybe I'll find a a basketball or something :D

I'd go for A. Here's some of my reasoning..
-Lack of human companionship for a decade eliminates option C. I' come back 8 years sooner but I'd be friggin' bonkers. Therefore, it's either A or B..
-Now I'm already married, so I don't care what sort of a chick I end up with. Even the hot one would end up downright hairy and ugly after 20 years in the sun
-If the ugly lesbian's good at all sorts of fishing, I'm assuming she could spear a fish. Nets can be woven, line can be made, hooks can be carved out of bones.
-The hunting rifle isn't much of a boon as it only comes with 300rds. Could be used in emergencies, or when the stone-age hunting and fishing are REALLY slow. From that row, I'd really take the fishing gear, but meh.
-Having a freezer would be nice, but foods can be sun-dried (or even cultivated, depending on what's out there) and booze has medicinal uses, plus I don't drink a lot so I can stretch those 15 years' worth for 20.
-The gold would be a nice bonus. More than most can make working an honest job and it's only gonna go up in value. Early retirement :cool:

B sucks. You're F'ed for 20 years and have nothing to show for it afterwards.

A is inticing, with the 10M payoff... but thats 10M for 20 years of relative youth. I'd also have to figure out what to do with 2 dead lesbians. I'd be 50 and a millionaire. Thats a toss-up.

C is inticing too. Kick it on an island with some dogs and a bunch of weed.. then get to sail away after 8 years. Sailing is awesome and I'd just turn it into more of an adventure aftewards.

C

Why would you like lesbians?

Im not gonna lie... if Im stuck on an island for 20 years with 2 lesbos and a gun, they're gonna have to learn to like dick one way or another.

What do you call a pig holding a shotgun?

Why would you like lesbians?

Im not gonna lie... if Im stuck on an island for 20 years with 2 lesbos and a gun, they're gonna have to learn to like dick one way or another.

Anything he ****ing tells you to.

Re: What do you call a pig holding a shotgun?

A- sounds good, but you'd have to worry about feeding the 2 Lesbo's for at least 3 years. plus, 300 bullets dont last long feeding 3 people.
i like the idea of having all the liquor bottles, after drinking them, you could use it for storing rain water. 10 million in coins is also cool, cause you could melt some down and make weapons and sex toys for the lezzies, until one eventually dies,then you convert her , or kill her.
killing would be the best option cause now you dont have to listen to her *****, and its one less mouth to feed. If i had to choose between ****ing her, and hearing complaints, or being alone, i'll take solitude.

B is out of the question. I dont like fish. i dont have a weapon, and hearing the same playlist over and over and over would be just like listening to Q107. theres ahot chick, but same rules appply here as above. eventually, i'd go insane listening to her and end up killing her anyways.

c- is the best option. i could train the dogs to hunt and fend for themselves. i have the option of eating their food as well, if they get hurt, i could always eat them as well.
i have knives which are good for just about anything, i have a guitar ( which ive always wanted to learn ) I have a shelter thats already built to protect me from the rain, and no woman to yell at me for smoking to much weed.

i can use the empty weed bags to collect and store food or water and i'll be off the island in 12 years , hopefully, when i get back to civilization, weed is hard to come by, and i can sell the weed that might be leftover for millions.

i'll go with C. who would be upest with this "kidnapping " ?

sounds like aholiday to me. where can i sign up ?

Back
Top Bottom