;) Yay an other female passes the M2!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

;) Yay an other female passes the M2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafiki911

Site Supporter
;) Yay an other female passes the M2!!!Chat thread for us that can't get on to chat:)

Hello Everyone,

Got my M1 one on October 12th and passed my M2 on October the 18th. What a great two days with RTI in King City!!!

Thinking of getting a 2010 or 2011 Ninja 250r in the spring. Until then looking for somewhere or someone to practice with. Humber has a 3 hour course for $138, but that doesn't start until April 2011.

Any suggestions???

Thanks,

rafiki911

Edit: Nov 5th, got a new 2010 Suzuki GS500F!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not get a used one? the cost of a used bike is much cheaper now than it is for a brand new spanking 250r and all the 2008+ ninja's look the same anyways. On top of that, if you do drop the bike, not saying you will, you won't be as heart broken by it.

I'm sure you can practice at the same place where you did your course, but do it on their off hours.

welcome rafiki

q-how are you going to practise without a bike until the spring?

Hey robertojiang,

I have been looking at used ones too and they are not much cheeper. Also, I have been told by all my experienced rider friends that if I plan on riding I will drop my bike or fall so it is bound to happen anyways, even though I hope to prove them wrong;) I just rather know how the bike was handled before I buy it. I would however by it used if I know the owner.

The problem with going to the course on off hours is, I have no bike yet and I will not have one until the spring. I really would like to practice with everything fresh in my head so that it is not as painful in the spring. lol

Thanks for the info though:)

rich6969 I think it's great!!!

Last edited:
Meme, lol that is the question that I have!!! Hoping to find someone with a small engine bike that I can practice with or of a place that has bikes I can use for a small fee. My friend who did the course on the weekend with me may have a bike soon, but that's not for sure.

Last edited:
I'm a fairly new rider as well and I have yet to fall on my bike, and I hope to keep it that way too. Used bikes can be considerably cheaper if you keep an eye out for a little while like this one here:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...aki-Ninja-250R-Very-Low-KM-W0QQAdIdZ237147840

Chances are, if you buy a new bike, you'll have to properly break-in the bike. Being a new rider, it shouldn't be a problem at all cause I'm sure you'll be gentle with it.

Thanks robertojiang, but you see what I mean with not much cheeper, that is a 2008 for $3500. For $1500 more I can have a new one. I will keep on looking, hoping that people will start putting more for sale as the season ends.
BTW, I saw a bike like yours today in scarb. It looks awesome!!!

Why is it a big deal that a female passed the M2 test? Do they take a different test then males?

Congrats and welcome aboard!

be nice guys. It's a big deal for anyone to pass their M2

Thanks Robert!
Matthew, I guess you haven't noticed how many women actually go for a M licence!!! I just think it's awesome cause compaired to guys there are not that many women into riding. It's just like when a woman becomes a cop or a mechanic, obviously we can do it, it's just how many actually go and do it.

Thanks Robert!
Matthew, I guess you haven't noticed how many women actually go for a M licence!!! I just think it's awesome cause compaired to guys there are not that many women into riding. It's just like when a woman becomes a cop or a mechanic, obviously we can do it, it's just how many actually go and do it.

this is why :D we need more girls riding ahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom