;) Yay an other female passes the M2!!! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

;) Yay an other female passes the M2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I just turned 30 and got my M1 ten days later. Going through my mid life crisis early. I feel young though!!! rich6969 doesn't look old. razorsythe is just a little **** disterber. lol

rich6969 was that clean enough?

ahah.. i suppose i am a lil LoL. and why must it be clean :( and rich isnt im just trying to have fun hehe (seriously tho. im really bored @ work)

lol I just turned 30 and got my M1 ten days later. Going through my mid life crisis early. I feel young though!!! rich6969 doesn't look old. razorsythe is just a little **** disterber. lol

ha ha ha i am in my 30's thank you......

lmaoo 30 is so not old! and im having a 1/3 life crisis i think. :p i dont even drive a car i just met motorcycles and that was it, hooked lol

Must not reply to this thread!

I am slighty bored at work, thank God for this site. I think I would have fallen a sleep at my desk by now. lol.

Thanks Sam, I think I was accually the only one out of my group of friends that was excited about turning 30. I act and feel much younger;) So many things to do and see not going to wait for it to be too late to do the things I want in life.
Had a near death experience 5 years ago and it puts things into perspective.

Sam you really need to drive a car, you would definately enjoy it. Get standard, you will love it;)

lol dont worry, im well on my way just 7.98 years left.. :p so dont feel bad about turning 30.. 30s the new 20 or something along those lines.. ahah. .and multiple vehicles gets expensive btw :p

i think all the cool kids are lurking this thread lmao & i havnt met alot of 30 yr olds that act 30 or feel 30..not that i know what acting 30 would be like...but i assume you probably dont feel old until gravity hits ya lmaoo. glad to hear you made it past 25 though!!
i know how to drive a car (with no license), its just so big and akward lol plus my parents van is like driving a tank so its scary lol

lol I learned how to drive on a mini van. I drive for a living now and I now fine vans fun. We have a wide variety of fleet vehicles where I work so it's an adventure every day;) I was a bit scared too but once you get more time out on the road you will love it.
Yea, I really shouldn't be here right now, definately a miracle. Was standing at the corner on the side walk and a taxi got t-boned by a 84 year old lady that went through a red. He hit me going 45 km/hr side ways, then hit a pole and became an acordian and I went air borne over 20 feet. Lucky that I didn't get pinned betweent the vehicle and the pole. Lucky I did not break anything, Lucky I did not hit my head. Had a bruise on my thigh for about 6 months that was swollen for about that amount of time too. Still have back pain but thanks to working out it is managable. The ambulance attendant told me to buy a lottery ticket that day.
You never know when the end will come so live your life to the fullest and don't hold back:)

all teh cool kids are lurking this thread, thats right. Present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom