Y'all might want to keep an eye out for change of plans. Stealth Covid BA.2 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Y'all might want to keep an eye out for change of plans. Stealth Covid BA.2

It's only fear mongering when there is little to fear .... not the case just now.

Pubs, elevators, buses, aircraft, even stadiums etc, all venues have restrictions on the number of people/seats available most often for fire purposes just now for distancing purposes.

The basic problem in policy right now is weighing risks of continual spread and pressure on healthcare vs "back to normal"....

Vaccine restrictions have been around a lot longer than this pandemic - there are places you cannot go, jobs you cannot take etc without being vaccinated for certain diseases and not just covid.

What's an acceptable level of deaths/prevention???

Is putting a mask on in public much different than a seat belt in a car? Helmet on to ride? Passport across the border?

Anti-vaxxers and freedumbs types are gadflies on policy decisions leaders are elected to make.
Stir the pot a bit more will ya.

It's only fear mongering when there is little to fear .... not the case just now.

Pubs, elevators, buses, aircraft, even stadiums etc, all venues have restrictions on the number of people/seats available most often for fire purposes just now for distancing purposes.

The basic problem in policy right now is weighing risks of continual spread and pressure on healthcare vs "back to normal"....

Vaccine restrictions have been around a lot longer than this pandemic - there are places you cannot go, jobs you cannot take etc without being vaccinated for certain diseases and not just covid.

What's an acceptable level of deaths/prevention???

Is putting a mask on in public much different than a seat belt in a car? Helmet on to ride? Passport across the border?

Anti-vaxxers and freedumbs types are gadflies on policy decisions leaders are elected to make.
That's been decided by politicians and money. Covid is over. Full capacity and no vaxpass at pro sports next week. Not sure when masks bite the bullet. Hopefully science doesnt bite back too hard.

That's been decided by politicians and money. Covid is over. Full capacity and no vaxpass at pro sports next week. Not sure when masks bite the bullet. Hopefully science doesnt bite back too hard.
That’s what I told my anti vax buddies. COVID is over. DF declared that he’s done with it…until the day after the election, then it’ll be back in full vengeance.

Covid is over ....pardon my laughter ... the virus cares not one wit over your proclamation.
1645668297650.png
It certainly is more manageable
This is a good overview of the management tools available now.

Covid is over ....pardon my laughter ... the virus cares not one wit over your proclamation.
View attachment 53629
It certainly is more manageable
This is a good overview of the management tools available now.
Guess I should’ve used the /s at the end of my post. My bad.

Personally I think it’ll never be over. We will just have to learn to live with it best we can, and mitigate the damage (economic and people) to the best of our abilities.

We have tools…but it’s going to be up to individuals to use them the best way they see fit to protect themselves.

Guess I should’ve used the /s at the end of my post. My bad.

Personally I think it’ll never be over. We will just have to learn to live with it best we can, and mitigate the damage (economic and people) to the best of our abilities.

We have tools…but it’s going to be up to individuals to use them the best way they see fit to protect themselves.
I wonder if the goons in the world will harass people that continue to wear masks. They need the reassurance that they are right and have always been right.

Personally I want to see stability for a year before I let my guard down. I haven't even started counting yet.

I wonder if the goons in the world will harass people that continue to wear masks. They need the reassurance that they are right and have always been right.

Personally I want to see stability for a year before I let my guard down. I haven't even started counting yet.
They will harass people. But I personally think they're more against being forced to do something, and a very small minority cares enough about what others are doing.

The simple answer is to turn and walk away. The other option is to punch them in the face if they continue (I don't advocate violence, and I'm fairly small so don't think I'd be punching) but I think for the most part people will just leave it alone.

Except the d o u c h e b a g s...but they'll always be around.

Not surprised. It's hard to unwind vaxpass but still terminate people for not being vaccinated. HPS would probably get sued and lose if they maintained current path. I won't be too surprised if cops get back pay for time off to avoid a lawsuit being filed.
TPS i think isn't taking this approach... at all

Crazy how it works differently 45 minutes away

Yeah no question treatments have jumped ahead
I'm still in avoidance mode so I don't need them.
••••
That's the sticky question.
Disobeying a lawful health order is not grey .....it's grounds for termination.
Try that shite on the military and see what happens.

Just a waste of their money and tax payers to fight it ....they knew the consequences and the police force likely better off without the brain dead riff raff. Stupid enough to stake a career on not getting vaxxed, then stupid enough to be sidelined.

Last edited:
Disobeying a lawful health order is not grey .....it's grounds for termination.
Try that shite on the military and see what happens.

Just a waste of their money and tax payers to fight it ....they knew the consequences and the police force likely better off without the brain dead riff raff. Stupid enough to stake a career on not getting vaxxed, then stupid enough to be sidelined.
If government pulls the requirement, it's not disobeying anything. I agree that a purge would improve policing but think they could use better criteria than this (start with criminal convictions and bad psa charges for instance).

I have been one of very few I've seen at my gym in the last month still wearing mask for entire length of workout. Hasn't been enforced at all. Some have already asked why I still wear it. I just keep the response short. I see people rubbing their faces and eyes all day long there lol. I don't even reach in my pocket to touch my phone or car keys either and wipe them down as soon as I get back to my car.

If government pulls the requirement, it's not disobeying anything.
That's like saying since the war is over disobeying a lawful order during the war must be okay and no grounds for discipline....in particular disobeying a lawful order :rolleyes:

There are grounds for disobeying an unlawful order ....this ain't one of them.

Failure to Obey a Military Order or Regulation
Article 92 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice makes it a crime to disobey a lawful military order or regulation. You can be considered to be in violation of Article 92 if you intentionally violate or fail to follow an order.

91% of COVID-19 brought-in-dead cases in Malaysia unaware of infection: Khairy

Malaysia's Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin (right) speaking to the press on Dec 16, 2021. With him is Health Ministry director-general Noor Hisham Abdullah. (Photo: Bernama)

Vincent Tan
03 Mar 2022 05:46PM

2000 a day dying in the US
1646307687489.png
How is 2,000 deaths a day now "normal "???

Hong Kong is a disaster...

THIS is the new normal !!?? ...many of these numbers are equal to or worse that last year.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom