WTF is going on with Motorcycle deaths? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

WTF is going on with Motorcycle deaths?

Please do me a favour and tell your girlfriend and yourself that both of you can’t drive properly. Wide open rode, all lanes open... ah... what are you doing in left lane? The guy gave you a hint but i guess you didn’t get it.
If all the lanes were open, why did the rider have to go through all the trouble to brake check someone? He could have just kept going.

If all the lanes were open, why did the rider have to go through all the trouble to brake check someone? He could have just kept going.

Because stupid isnt confined to 4 wheels

Here is another screen from the dashcam ...

"Please do me a favour and tell that biker he can’t drive properly. Wide open road, all lanes open... ah... what is the biker doing in left lane and cutting people off? We gave the biker a hint by moving to the middle lane but i guess the biker didn’t get it."

??

I like this angle. The vigilante justice warrior on a motorcycle...

Oh, sorry George, after viewing these images, I must confess it was me.

There was a radar ahead, I saved her a ticket. You should be thanking me, not hating on me

Didnt ON allow the Sikh men who wear turbans the ability to ride without helmets this year?
I'm curious as to whether any of them have had accidents this year..then again I've only ever seen a few of them in Brampton - and in all those instances it has been cruisers only.

I'm presuming that we will see more rider accidents/deaths this year vs 2019..that combined with the economic impact of this lockdown makes me wonder what premiums will be like for 2021.

Dang..now that I think about it, we are almost halfway through 2020 : /
They did allow for it...but I've never seen one riding without a helmet. I presume it was big for a very short amount of time. They know how dangerous it is...there are options for small turbans under helmet...but you got to show your pride/support for the faith. All ********. The few loud ones are making all the noise, and they unfortunately get what they want. Bunch of Karens.

fewer people driving = more deaths holy ****

Ghostrider (Kam) would have made it to astronaut level,but a digestive issue kept him grounded.Operating the CanadaArm on the ISS from JPL is good tho!
An old friend from our church in Etobicoke worked on that, and selling the Americans on the fact that we could build it.
He also worked on the Avro Arrow and was involved with the Candu reactor.
Lloyd Secord, used to bring a working model in to show the kids in Sunday school.

My wife's old company made an experiment for the shuttle, so we got to go down and see the Neil Armstrong launch.

He also worked on the Avro Arrow and was involved with the Candu reactor.
Lloyd Secord, used to bring a working model in to show the kids in Sunday school.

Ask people in Dundas if they realize they're living a mile from a reactor and they look at you like your an idiot.

Last edited:
Really?? I've never heard about that ( like half of Dundas I suppose) Where the heck is that?
It is awesome. I got to go see it. It glows freezie blue not green. It is at mac.

EDIT:
McMaster%20Nuclear%20Reactor.jpg

Last edited:
It's amazing where nuke stuff is hidden. I used to work in a nondescript building in Markham at Vic Park and Dennison. It has radioactive cobalt (rods come from Pickering and Darlington). The source sits in heavy water 20' under ground, when the materials are loaded into the room, the rods are hoisted and the products get dosed with gamma.

I worked there for 2 years when in school. We dosed medical gear, glass (gamma makes white glassware go brown), and lots of small research animals. I was one of the green men in the picture.

1590146449821.png

Attachments

• 1590146450248.png
    1590146450248.png
    322.1 KB · Views: 16
It is awesome. I got to go see it. It glows freezie blue not green. It is at mac.
I've also been to see it during doors open. They make medical isotopes. You can just see the building from Cootes Dr. Its behind the new building behind the big round brick library.

Back
Top Bottom