Wsbk 2019 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2019

WorldSBK Aragon DAY 2 races are now live streaming!

They are appended after FP and Quali/Race1, the time stamp for day 2 starting is approx 7:22

As always, ENJOY! :D

Race1 was excited from the start to the end. Bautista once again is the Man!!

Oh, wow congrats, dude! That's a hell of a way to start the year, enjoy it, they grow up fast.

No worries, JC; I got back up links if needed for WSBK this year place all your focus on MotoGP and I can handle this side for the most part, I already have Superpole and Race 1 links. PM me for links.
Hiya,

Could You please send Me download links.

Regards.DrV

WorldSBK Qualifying (and eventually WSBK Race 1) is now live streaming!

I'm trying a new feature where "quali" is appending to "free practice" so you can ALWAYS skip back to FP1/FP2 in case you missed it. Let me know if you try it/how it goes.

As always, enjoy! :)

Thank you JohnCruiser

Streaming is great.

Thank You John!

Regards,

ErreEle

Last edited:
WOW Pole Race and 2nd race.

Thank you @johnscruiser great streaming! Spotless!

Regards,

Last edited:
Maybe with MotoGP 720p, but 1080p might be too big for the server (only 80gb hard drive).

Thanks for the feedback peeps.

Umm... don't want to be demanding on my first post, but please don't! So far, video player on my Kodi hardware is fubar (can't skip to a time) and fall back plan to ffmpeg the sbk race is gonna be one long d/l. Sorry, my script fu is not up to snuff to slice and dice it.

By the way, big fan from your a9 days on KA! Big thanks for the sharing.

Motul Dutch Round - Free Practice One (FP1) is now live streaming! Eventually FP2 will as well. If they drop the stream between FP1 and FP2 I'll do my best to get FP2 up a bit later.

As always, ENJOY!

John,

Are you stacking the whole weekend again on the feed? I'm away all day tomorrow and it would be great if I could catch saturday's racing on sunday instead of trying to get through both MotoGP qualifying and WSBK tomorrow evening.

Mark

Motul Dutch Round - Qualifying (SuperPole) is now live streaming! Eventually WSBK Race 1 will as well.

As always, ENJOY!

... but not today. It snowed.
I thought the server crashed or something, stream ended early. I skipped back to the end, yikes. Snow indeed :(

wsbk_snow.png

WSBK Day 2 is now live streaming! There was a problem appending today so all the previous stuff this weekend is lost, sorry. I'll do my best to get Quali up on Monday in case you need to rip it for your collection.

Todays revised schedule (all times EST):

5:00am - WSBK Race 1
6:15am - WSS - Race
8:00am - WSBK Race 2
9:15am - WSS300 - Race

As always, ENJOY! :)

Race 2 was really good and showed that Bautista isn't going to fold the first time he faces some pressure. That has to be disappointing news for the others who were hoping he wouldn't stand up to some real racing after having it all his way for the first 3 rounds. Rea made the start of the century in race 2, too bad we never got a decent replay of it to see how he made it work.

Bautista is really making the rest of the Ducati runners look bad, too. Davies is slowly making his way forward, but is still not even consistently a top 5 rider yet. Laverty was 46s behind Bautista in race 1, that is just brutal.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom