Wsbk 2019 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2019

Fair enough I guess we'll have to wait and see but Johnny got spanked by 10 seconds in race 2 that's not just sector 1.

It is at this track. On Saturday they said Bautista was 0.4s faster through sector 1.

20 laps x 0.4s = 8s

Yes but the Bautista show will soon get as old as the Rea show.

Yes it will. I was hoping for competition for Rea, but another rider smoking everyone worse than Rea did is no better overall.

Mark

Davies was close last season, what happened to his ride? New one more suited to AB?

He is struggling with it, all right. IMO, his problems started last year in the summer break. He broke the same collar bone twice in the time off and rode with it causing him trouble the last half of the season. In the off season he had surgery on it and then I think he hurt it again in testing (can someone confirm that?). Regardless, he got very little testing time on the new bike to start getting it sorted. He also lost his crew chief in the off season and supposedly has a mostly new crew in the garage as well. Add all this up and he is having a tough time getting to grips with the new bike.

He looked a lot better in race 2, easily running with the Yamaha pack until the bike died. If he stays healthy I expect to see him steadily moving up the order as he finally gets enough seat time to figure out the bike and make it work for him.

Mark

So, even the Superpole race somehow was rather dull; sucks about it being called early, but there was little Rea or any of the Yamahas can do to get near him.

Let's see how the European races turn out, and hopefully get back to it being like it was in Australia.

Thank you Johnscruiser. Works perfect for me now in chrome.

Regards,

ErreEle

Now I'm having a "sorry can't find any player" message. Any Ideas on how to fix it?

Last edited:
Looks like they are live streaming free practice this weekend! 4:30am EST Friday morning. I'll see what I can do to live stream that :)

aragon_free_practice.png

WorldSBK Free Practice One (FP1) is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p!

There's a big gap between FP1 and FP2, and if they stop the stream between FP1 and FP2 I don't think I'll be around to restart the stream around then FP2 starts! :(

But, I'll do my best to download and re-stream FP2 as soon as I can if that's the case.

Enjoy! :)

Hello !! I would apreciated alot if you can send me the link to watch wsbk !! I have the motogp link but can see wsbk !! Thank you johnscruiser !!

Just watched FP1, Bautista is just toying with them. Davies is looking much better, but still way behind his teammate.

Mark

Thanx John!
Nothing better than watch AB19 slap every other WSBK riders around when MotoGp is off.

Last edited:
WorldSBK Qualifying (and eventually WSBK Race 1) is now live streaming!

I'm trying a new feature where "quali" is appending to "free practice" so you can ALWAYS skip back to FP1/FP2 in case you missed it. Let me know if you try it/how it goes.

As always, enjoy! :)

New feature work great, i was confused at first ( cuz i went straight for the feed before reading your post) but yeah!
Are you gonna try do the same for 1080 Motogp too or is just for the 720 feed.
Thanx as usual.

I'm trying a new feature where "quali" is appending to "free practice" so you can ALWAYS skip back to FP1/FP2 in case you missed it. Let me know if you try it/how it goes.

I like it, lets those who didn't get a chance to watch on friday catch up on all of the coverage if they want.

Just finished the race. Bautista must wonder what all the fuss was behind him with a great race for second. Rea really had to sweat for that one. Nice to see Davies getting himself sorted out, he deserves a competitive machine after being a loyal Ducati soldier the last couple seasons and the injuries he has dealt with.

I wonder how Bautista is feeling about all this? He won the 125 championship and was a strong 250 rider, then spent years without a win or much in the way of results on second string equipment in MotoGP. Now he gets to blow the field away in WSBK, without much in the way of competition. What a long, strange trip it's been...

Mark

Nice to see Davies getting to grips with the Ducati, and a good race from the top six.
Europe doesn't seem to have slowed Bautista down yet. :) But this has always been a good track for Ducati.

New feature work great, i was confused at first ( cuz i went straight for the feed before reading your post) but yeah!
Are you gonna try do the same for 1080 Motogp too or is just for the 720 feed.
Thanx as usual.
Maybe with MotoGP 720p, but 1080p might be too big for the server (only 80gb hard drive).

Thanks for the feedback peeps.

Back
Top Bottom