Wsbk 2019 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2019

Mandatory pit stop in the WSSP race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ehh... that wasn't really interesting, even with the pit drama. Its like Moto2.

WorldSSP300 is the only race I used to bother with before this year, but hopefully Race 2 proves to be a good one as the Super pole was really tight.

Lots of gaps in WSBK, they should have the guy that does the grid walk go talk to the teams in the pits. This is just dead air with no real justification during a race weekend.

Apparently Baz might be back on the grid for the European races: not cool, BMW!

Requirements for Monster grid girls: Squats! :D

Last edited:
Gee, those wsbk commentators are pretty salty that a Motogp boy come over and show them what's up. Love it!

So what did everyone think about the day 2 10 lap superpole race? Full gas baby :)

That about sums it up, it was the highlight of the race weekend for me. The rest of the races were pretty mundane, and won in JLO fashion, while the Kawasakis were predictably fighting themselves again this season for most of the race(s); whereas the Superpole was an all out scrap with tight racing, the kind you only really see in the best MotoGP races (Assen '19 comes to mind) or a Moto3 race (albeit with less overtakes). :cool:

I'll probably make an effort to watch Superpole this season.

Gee, those wsbk commentators are pretty salty that a Motogp boy come over and show them what's up. Love it!

If they're smart they'll play up Alvaro's role as the underdog de-throning Rea/Kawasaki and create some much needed hype for that series. I think I may have only ever seen 1 WSBK race live since 2016?

Bautista lit up the field this weekend, and proceeded to show up his teammate in a rather alarming manner, as a rookie, after what had been a rather lackluster career in MotoGP which was good to see. So seeing him do so well here on his first attempt probably secured him a few more seasons at Ducati, especially if he keeps this up for the rest of the season as he his pace was even mentioned during MotoGP testing on more than one occasion.

Last edited:
WSBK day 2 is now live streaming in 720p!

After today is complete I'll re-stream everything from the wsbk weekend up, so if you missed race 1 or quali you can re-watch it as well.

Thank you Johnscruiser.

I never saw more than news from this category until this time.

I have to say that I like the race (1) I saw yesterday. Maybe because of Bautista, even thou that it was just few laps they show of him, the first 5 or so laps, after that not even JRea saw him again.

Nahh! Seriously there was several nice overpasses, very competitive, the first 10 guys change positions several times. I liked. I think I'll keep an eye on WSBK from now on.

But I cant wait any longer for MotoGP to start. There is so much expectation about JL and MM, Viñales, old pilots in new teams, old teams and their motorcycles and all the rookies.

Regards everybody!

ErreEle

Well ridden Bautista!! On his first attempt humiliated the entire sbk field...loved it!!

has somebody got a link for me for race 1-2 wsbk please?
Sent
Hi John, can you please send me the link where I can watch/download races? Thanks
Sent

Better watch or download them quick as they will be wiped out at 5:30am EST on Thursday!

I'm working to set up both a WSBK live stream link AND a MotoGP live stream link (so the event can stay up until the next event) but still working on getting more bandwidth data per month for the server.

Apparently, Alvaro was a viable option for the 2nd Ducati seat for 2019 after his race in PI last season, and Petrucci's contract may have been in jeopardy a result. I felt that I might have been the case, as he did really well, but I'm kind of glad he went to WSBK anyway as he's killing it and may overthrow that series' Rea/Kawasaki domination. I really wan to watch the super pole race now!

TranslationThe substitution made by [B said:
Álvaro Bautista[/B] to Jorge Lorenzo at the 2018 Australian Grand Prix last season could have earned him an official motorcycle. In fact, according to Radio MARCA , the people of Borgo Panigale were so impressed that they tried to break Danilo Petrucci's contract so that Andrea Dovizioso's partner this season was the talavera.

For the Australian Grand Prix of 2018 Ducati decided to replace Jorge Lorenzo after his fall at Motorland. The dislocation of the first finger and the fracture of the second of the right foot prevented the Majorcan being in Japan, Australia and Malaysia.
Doubts about Petrucci

Precisely in Phillip Island is where Bautista got on an official Ducati, a Desmosedici GP18 with which he was fighting even with the official driver, Andrea Dovizioso , for going up to the second drawer of the podium. By then Ducati had already announced the promotion of Danilo Pretrucci from Pramac to the official team and the signing of the Talaverano as spearhead of the team in Superbikes. Bautista finished fourth that race, the Italian twelfth and doubts arose in the bosom of Borgo Panigale.
According to the sources consulted by Radio MARCA , it was then that Ducati doubted the maneuver he had made. There was talk of the possibility of making a direct barter between the two drivers and the two categories, but the truth is that they tried to back down, do without Petrucci so that Bautista could take the place in MotoGP .
Bautista triumphs in Superbikes

Finally, Álvaro is sweeping the series of the derivatives of the series with the official Ducati team, at least in the first race of the year. On the back of the new Panigale V4 the Talaverano won more than fifteen seconds of difference in the first and second races precisely in the Australian circuit. He also won the new sprint race on Sunday mornings.
The driver himself already recognized in close circles that the possibility of being in the MotoGP box dressed in red was closer than he seemed, and even today he does not close the door to return to the Paddock of the prototypes world : "When I made the decision to come to Superbikes I did it because it motivated me, because I knew I was going to be in Ducati and that they would support me to try to fight for the title ", said in MARCA MOTOR Competition for Bautista himself. "What may happen in the future we will see, for now I enjoy the present that is the only thing that can make me have the best options for the future," he said.

Sent
Sent

Better watch or download them quick as they will be wiped out at 5:30am EST on Thursday!

I'm working to set up both a WSBK live stream link AND a MotoGP live stream link (so the event can stay up until the next event) but still working on getting more bandwidth data per month for the server.

Thank you Johnscruiser. We are all expecting for Qatar this week.

Regards,

ErreEle
T

John,

Are you streaming Friday practice for WSBK this year? I looked at the feed and it is still round 1.

Thanks,
Mark

Back
Top Bottom