Wsbk 2019 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2019

WSBK 2019 - Thailand is now live streaming (superpoles and race 1).

Remember the live stream link is /LiveWSBK/ not /Live/ or not /Live720/

As always, ENJOY!

Last edited:

Remember the live stream link is /LiveWSBK/ not /Live/ or not /Live720p/

As always, ENJOY!
Hi Johscruiser
I'm having problems with the streaming. Se attached Picture.

Regards,Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 9.06.34 AM.png

Check the first post of this thread "Users have been reporting best success...".

Let me know if you still need more help.

WorldSBK isn't live streaming any of the practices, just superpole, etc.

Ah, ok. I was worried I was missing something.

Remember the live stream link is /LiveWSBK/ not /Live/ or not /Live720p/

Just finished race 1. The m3u8 links at the bottom of the page are working great for me.

Much better race, Rea is looking way more serious this weekend than in Australia. He looked like road kill in round 1, just resigned to his fate. Things should get better and better once they are back in Europe. Sykes is looking pretty good for being down 20kmh in top speed. Hopefully the new engine corrects that, the BMW seems to be working well and handling great for him.

Mark

Bautista's line through Turn 3 makes him so vulnerable to being cut back from the inside. I don't know if it's because the rest of the field has had a couple of seasons of experience at Buriram or what, but his turn-in was consistently way too early compared to Rea and Lowes. It wasn't even a defensive line either, he was running that same line with nobody behind him. That collision in the early part of the race with JRea was like a slow-motion train wreck.

Blistering pace though. He's going to make the championship look very interesting this year, compared to the past three years' snoozefest.

Check the first post of this thread "Users have been reporting best success...".

Let me know if you still need more help.

Thank you Johnscruiser. Works perfect for me now in chrome.

Regards,

ErreEle

Bautista's line through Turn 3 makes him so vulnerable to being cut back from the inside. I don't know if it's because the rest of the field has had a couple of seasons of experience at Buriram or what

Bautista raced there in MotoGP, it was not his first time there.

Mark

JR gave Bautista a good run this time. The qualifying race should be interesting - less concern about preserving tires. (Race day temperature was 35 C for race 1)

Things should get better and better once they are back in Europe.
Mark

I'm hearing that a lot, what's the reasoning behind that idea?

JR gave Bautista a good run this time. The qualifying race should be interesting - less concern about preserving tires. (Race day temperature was 35 C for race 1)

It wouldn't have been a good run if Bautista hadn't almost landed on his arse when they collided on lap 3 AB would have been gone.

How long is it going to take Davies to get to grips with the Ducati?

I'm hearing that a lot, what's the reasoning behind that idea?

The ZX10 is better suited to a lot of the European tracks and there aren't as many long straights for the Ducati to pull away. If you took sector 1 away today Bautista would have struggled to stay with Rae, Bautista was making all his time on that one straight.

How long is it going to take Davies to get to grips with the Ducati?

Fair question, he is struggling and we all know he is a much better rider than this. I can't imagine how frustrated he is right now. He has been completely overshadowed by a newcomer into the factory team and he isn't even #2 Ducati at the moment, with Laverty out qualifying him at both rounds so far.

Ducati should be paying Bautista a big bonus, without him it is still the KRT / Jonny Rea show.

Mark

WSBK 2019 - Thailand DAY 2 is now live streaming!

Remember the live stream link is /LiveWSBK/ not /Live/ or not /Live720/

As always, ENJOY!

The ZX10 is better suited to a lot of the European tracks and there aren't as many long straights for the Ducati to pull away. If you took sector 1 away today Bautista would have struggled to stay with Rae, Bautista was making all his time on that one straight.

Fair question, he is struggling and we all know he is a much better rider than this. I can't imagine how frustrated he is right now. He has been completely overshadowed by a newcomer into the factory team and he isn't even #2 Ducati at the moment, with Laverty out qualifying him at both rounds so far.

Ducati should be paying Bautista a big bonus, without him it is still the KRT / Jonny Rea show.

Mark

+ 1... Well said i was going to say the same thing.

Wow race 2 - 6 out of 6 for super Bautista! About time someone kicks JRea ass ;-)

any chance of getting a link sent. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark

Fair enough I guess we'll have to wait and see but Johnny got spanked by 10 seconds in race 2 that's not just sector 1.

Back
Top Bottom