Workplace Jerks... | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Workplace Jerks...

The guys are just idiots. I proudly wore my Power Ranger gear in the office :)

Why care really. If your comfortable and safe in your gear good for you. You can laugh later when you head south in the winter with your fuel savings money...

Quite the opposite where I work. If and when I take my bike in, all the sudden everyone becomes a bike expert / want's a bike. " Ya know, I've really been thinking of getting bike ! " , " Oh yea I rode a NINJA for a buncha years, ya know the NINJA right ?, fastest bike. " , " Nice Bike, how's insurance, Im looking to get a bike too ". Just gotta shake your head and walk away.

I was the guy saying I wanted to get a bike / thinking of getting a bike for a few years to co-workers.

Finally did though.

This is all a non issue now. Nobody says )&&(;@@$$ anymore. It all goes away when u ignore it :)

Now it is the typical it's so dangerous or wish I had one but my (fill in blank) won't let me.

Those don't end.

Just wait, it's soon time for the "Aren't you hot wearing all that?" comments to start up.

+1 as above...Now a few guys started riding Harleys at the office and all I get is "you guys on sports bikes are so worried about everything...I ride in a t-shirt as it's too hot for all that gear! I don't drive fast so nothing will happen...blah blah blah" I just say 'good for you' and walk away.

Well they drive harleys and are badasses with skin thicker than adamantium (or at least thats what your coworkers think)

seriously, where do you work? kindergarten? i take the teasing in good taste, it's when it gets a little pointed that ask them if they would like a cup of stfu...can't believe this crap still goes on...

who cares what other people think. your the one on the bike actually enjoying the ride home instead of being stuck in a car

i've always felt douchey wearing gear around the office or in restaurants.

i find the whole "who cares what other people think" idea is kind of counter-intuitive to why most people ride lol...after all, many people here ride FOR attention.

Last edited:
I think it's only here in North America where we have this problem. In Italy I saw dudes just sitting at a table at a cafe in a onesie jus sippin some espressos and reading the paper. It's part of you being safe, anyone who objects to that clearly doesn't care if u survive a crash unscathed. I guess they would rather you just drag your road rashed carcass into work so they have something to laugh at and feel better about their own dull lives.

Look at kylie minogue in her new clip, (if youre scared and insecure at the fact that itll make you gay, just put it on mute) shes actually encouraging people to wear gear
SHE MAKIN IT SEXY

kylie_minogue_timebomb_a_l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom