Working out! Fitness! Nutrition! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Working out! Fitness! Nutrition!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by reciprocity
I do boxing and Jujitsu, but just to pick up chicks
Lol.. I thought that's what the bike was for :wink:

Fitness...hmmmm?

Summer: 5- 10 k rollerblading through the hills of our neighborhood, ending in with a cool down stretch in our pool.

Winter: Cardio and light weights at local community center gym.
Indoor roller blading at:

Coachlite Roller Gardens, Oshawa (905) 429-2211
(BTW they host birthday parties with cake and loot bags)

I hit the gym about 4 days a week at the moment. Mostly weight lifting....okay...it's all weight lifting haha. I hate treadmills. I also attempt to snowboard but kinda suck at it.

Hey twinn....know of any good boxing gyms I can check out?

Sorry dude, the ones i used to go too have been closed down for years now.

The gym scares me. All those jacked dudes judging me while I curl in the squat rack in jeans and an ed hardy shirt on a friday night.....

Pfftt....newbs.

Sorry dude, the ones i used to go too have been closed down for years now.

Damnit. Thanks anyway...I've been wanting to try my hand at boxing ever since I tried Muay Thai out a couple of years ago. The only good ones i know of are downtown or in *shudder* sauga.

Damnit. Thanks anyway...I've been wanting to try my hand at boxing ever since I tried Muay Thai out a couple of years ago. The only good ones i know of are downtown or in *shudder* sauga.

If you're in the east end, you can try liverpool boxing club in pickering.

Preston Roberts is the head coach there.

If you're in the east end, you can try liverpool boxing club in pickering.

Preston Roberts is the head coach there.

I am in the east end! Thanks recip.

Fitness is key for riding~ Reasons:

- To maintain proper weight on bike
- To help build strong back muscles for long rides
- To have enough strength to pick up the bike if dropped
- To have strong core muscle to withstand additional weights when having 2-up

circuit training helps or P90x~

Somewhat on topic....I'm off to the Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio in 3 weeks. Kinda excited....I've never been. :)

You gonna be in the show or in the audience? haha

Anyway if you can post pics that would be awesome!

LOL, yeah, right.....I'm no IFBB pro. I'm just doing the expo....not watching the show. Kinda wanna see pre-judging but the people I'm going with are only doing the expo and I'm not going by myself. Maybe next year I'll watch the whole show.

I'm mostly going just to take some pics with Jamie Eason and Laura Michelle Prestin. ;)

I'm mostly going just to take some pics with Jamie Eason and Laura Michelle Prestin. ;)

Ok..you're definitely going to have to post those pics.

Ok..you're definitely going to have to post those pics.

+1 for sure post the pictures, I have some of LMP somewhere around here. :lol:

Pfftt....newbs.

I used to go to Atlas Boxing, it's on St.Clair close to Dufferin. I want to go back to it, it was the best work out ever.

Somewhat on topic....I'm off to the Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio in 3 weeks. Kinda excited....I've never been. :)

Maybe I'll post some pics from the expo in this thread when I get back (if I remember....which is doubtful lol).

Pics or it didn't happen:D

I'm actually doing the Warrior dash this year. It's kinda the main reason I'm going to the boot camp classes, to get rid of my winter fat and ready for the race. You guys should sign up, who doesn't want to crawl in mud :p http://www.warriordash.com/

I just started jogging after many years ...been at it since Oct...taken a 3 week break due weather and a cold.
I've signed up for the Warrior Dash...should be a blast...doing the 11am wave

I used to go to Atlas Boxing, it's on St.Clair close to Dufferin. I want to go back to it, it was the best work out ever.

Hmmm how were the prices there?

I used to be into fitness when I was in the military, but then I retired and got lazy. I still get the same endorphine rush as you people do, though, only mine comes from eating a bucket of wings, chugging a case of beer and then walking up two flights of stairs.

Back
Top Bottom