Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition) | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition)

I have the vest and hoodie and have heard about an adapter cable. Where do you suppose I could buy one?

On an unrelated note, check out this video with the Milwaukee part number for the M18 battery adapter for the jacket:

On an unrelated note, check out this video with the Milwaukee part number for the M18 battery adapter for the jacket:

I have that one. M12 is great for occasional outdoor excursions. M18 4.0 is good for ~8 hours on high. It is large and annoying in the battery pocket if you are moving around obstacles or sitting in chairs. M18 adaptor has an on/off switch you need to remember to turn off or it will kill the battery. 90% of the time, I use the M12 as it's more comfortable and convenient.

I only got a pair of scorpion tempest gloves and they aren't cutting it for this weather, same with my jacket. Guess my little CBR300r going into the garage for the season :(

I only got a pair of scorpion tempest gloves and they aren't cutting it for this weather, same with my jacket. Guess my little CBR300r going into the garage for the season :(
The next week is warm. Grip warmers are a great season extender. They won't make winter riding fun, but they make marginal days comfortable and they are cheap and easy to install.

Need something to block the wind from hitting your hands on that bike.

yeah for real that's the number one thing ive noticed but honestly since its my starter bike i don't think ill do any mods to it
They don't need to be permanent ;) you can build or buy bar end muffs or bark busters.

They don't need to be permanent ;) you can build or buy bar end muffs or bark busters.
Every bike I buy quickly gets vista cruise, throttle rocker and heated grips. They make riding more enjoyable and don't cost much.

(y) get mad mike to build you pair of muffs out of Beaver ?
your hands will never be cold again stuffed inside Beaver Lever Muffs

... hey that's a real cool marketing name @Mad Mike you should steal it.

Beaver Lever Muffs
Muskrat Love Lever Heaters
Beaver Tail Bark Busters :cool: guaranteed totally unbreakable.

I'm clearing out some gear and selling a couple pairs of new full leather cold weather gloves for $40 if anyone's interested. Located near Port Hope. PM me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom