Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition) | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2020 Edition)

Yeah the sun was nice, just did some short loops around Uxbridge and Port Perry, nice and crisp. Warmer in the city.
Did a little rip around Simcoe last Sunday - up to Washago on the west side up 11 then down 169, 48, thru Pefferlaw and back home. Beauty day.

I will continue commuting until Friday. Then the Honda goes away. If the weather is nice Saturday or Sunday I will take the Softail for a long ride in the countryside. Unfortunately the weatherman is predicting snow so this might be it. Bikes away, snowblower back in the garage at the ready. Snow tires onto the car. Booooo.

And then...Monday.. Jesus.
I haven't looked.

Should I look?

Don't know if should book day off to go riding, or weep quietly into my beer?

Next Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday look very rideable. Going to hold off putting the toys away to see if that holds.

I haven't looked.

Should I look?

Don't know if should book day off to go riding, or weep quietly into my beer?
its better now, tomorrow is now terrible.

Yeah end of next week looking gooood! As for now If that sun is really out on this Sat, then (y)

Rode the bike to work on Wednesday cause I haven't put insurance back onto my car yet... 1c is pretty dang chilly..... Looking forward to the higher temp next week...

This year has been rough for me. I initially thought I’d get more riding in but quite the opposite. I usually ride most days over 5c so I guess there is still time.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Tomorrows forecast shows a mixed bag now....looks like the high of 6 isn't going to be reached until sometime around the time kids will be showing up at the door for halloween. Doesn't even get above zero until after lunch.

Tomorrows forecast shows a mixed bag now....looks like the high of 6 isn't going to be reached until sometime around the time kids will be showing up at the door for halloween. Doesn't even get above zero until after lunch.
Bummer. I was planning a run to nowhere on Sat, looks like 3-4 hours on the fringe temps late afternoon.

Well guys Im putting my bike away tomorrow (Saturday). The season is out. I always said it, on November 1st my bike will be mothballed to hybernation. I will miss her until April 2021.

There is a thick frost on everything this morning ? good day for riding
with a slight possibility of scattered crashes

Forecast has improved a little today...high of 6 arriving earlier, 3-4pm. I'll be out for at least a shortie somewhere this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom