Who run's this place and who are the mods? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who run's this place and who are the mods?

Don't worry, on your birthday we'll speak Lord Of The Rings. Or Mithra, Or whatever you gamers call it...
EZ there Mr. "looking for PS5".

Dzieki! Dawno cie tu nie widziałem! Jak łódka?
Gotowa na następny sezon. Rybki czekają.

Widze ze kupiłeś motor. Gratuluje. Trzeba się wybrać wycieczke

Thanks, before I go ahead, just wondering can you just move 1 post from my thread (the first post) to Shanes? Or is that part of the merge you can't figure out yet?

I only see how to do stuff to threads "as a whole". Move the whole thread, delete the whole thread, etc. I don't see how you are supposed to do anything that involves moving bits and pieces of them around, other than deleting individual posts - not moving them.

Just wanted to see what all the hype was.

Srsly, last console I owned was the XBOX 360.
Original Nintendo was the last one I had. I think I had a Sega too but for a short time.

I would say that was the best console but clearly what do I know about gaming......

I only see how to do stuff to threads "as a whole". Move the whole thread, delete the whole thread, etc. I don't see how you are supposed to do anything that involves moving bits and pieces of them around, other than deleting individual posts - not moving them.
Think i dabbled in Xenforo in a previous moderator life. Should be possible if the admins have unlocked all that junk.

Google maybe?

Think i dabbled in Xenforo in a previous moderator life. Should be possible if the admins have unlocked all that junk.

Google maybe?

I was going to do a YouTube video with animation, voiceover narration and custom background music, but yeah, that link above also works.

I was going to do a YouTube video with animation, voiceover narration and custom background music, but yeah, that link above also works.
You know, eventually someone's going to call you on this.

I could tell you how to merge a thread in phpBB or vBulletin (I know both like the back of my hand from previous stints as staff on various places over the years as well), but XF isn't my bag. I will admit I do like it though.

Back
Top Bottom