Where's Wingboy? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where's Wingboy?

Peter's a great guy. He let us rough camp in the back and even gave us firewood.
Now I want a hoodie.

Ordered tires from Petes. Avon Trailriders it will get me to the west coast. Should arrive tues. The front is cupped so bad, it sounds like an accordian in fast sweepers.

Attachments

• 20220604_171820.jpg
    20220604_171820.jpg
    786.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 20220604_171836.jpg
    20220604_171836.jpg
    657.9 KB · Views: 37
Stayed a couple of days in Hamilton. Bike is ready to head west. Checked on my house and picked up mail. It sucks having to deal with the estate. Feels like it will never end.
Doing laundry at my other daughter's house in Kitchener tonite. (they are at the cottage i just left) Headed for Tobermorey in the morn.
Salut Neil Peart.

Safe travels and hope the weather cooperates.
Should be a great ride wherever you end up:)
I don't mind riding in the rain as long as the gear is good. My new Klim suit is perfect. My Gaerne boots sucked and have been replaced with Sidi Canyon Gore boots. Picked up a pair of Klim goretex gloves to replace the "Five Waterproof" gloves i bought a month ago. They were junk. Meh, it's only money.

Which Klim gloves did you get and would like to hear your opinions of them after you have ridden in some mixed weather with them?

I recently picked up a pair of Dainese Goretex gloves, which turned out to be really warm and comfortable, but not waterproof, so it would be nice to have a quality pair.

Which Klim gloves did you get and would like to hear your opinions of them after you have ridden in some mixed weather with them?

I recently picked up a pair of Dainese Goretex gloves, which turned out to be really warm and comfortable, but not waterproof, so it would be nice to have a quality pair.
Klim Spool. They will get a good test this weekend i think.

Attachments

• 165477714160446303934562345159.jpg
    165477714160446303934562345159.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
My plan is to get another pair of Lee Parks, or find the pair I lost, and then try to waterproof them with snoseal or something.
There aren't many seams (5), no vents, and they're all deer or elk, so it should coat very well.
I was talking to a lady at Richmond Motorsports, who had some scarring on her hands, from her leather/fabric gloves had ripping at the seams.

It's here! Let the bells ring and the banners fly.
For those of us that are trial dumb, what's different about this one compared to the last one (other than no personal inspection/rebuild yet and time to ride)?

For those of us that are trial dumb, what's different about this one compared to the last one (other than no personal inspection/rebuild yet and time to ride)?
The "factory" models are not mass produced. Hand assembled with lots of billet aluminum, high end brake and clutch components. Blueprinted motor, Rims, sprockets, chain and even the plastics are "factory" special bits. They are about 5lbs lighter than the standard units. Lol.
That makes the bike 143lb. Muahahahaha!
Edit. I think it has a full titanium exhaust too.

Last edited:

I've had a few Klim gloves, meh... I don't think they make their gloves, nor do I think gloves are their strongest suit. I gave mine yo the kids to use on ATVs.

I'm really liking the Held pair I bought off another GTAM member. Been caught a couple of times in downpours, so far they've kept me dry.

Back
Top Bottom