What would you do if this happened to you while you were riding? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What would you do if this happened to you while you were riding?

Your humor is is so obvious , old timey and hokey its bordering on listening to an Alzheimer's patient do stand up at the old age home

Bordering? Why, thank you!

Which of the below are not racist?
East Indian+male=car accident scam
Black+male=robbery
Asian+student=straight "A"s

They all could be titles to in recent years.
Negative or positive, they are all racist.

Its not just Asians do that I have seen others do this too. You should not be driving in the passing lane unless you are passing someone. She should've waited for both directions to clear up before coming out like that. The person who provided her the gap should've honked or gestured at her about oncoming traffic (at least I do this)

I will be ****** as hell and slap her with my dick

They probably were trying to be nice and let her out thinking the oncoming was clear....not realizing the light had just turned green. Plus their sight line was now blocked by her car and the rise. It's still up to her to check though.

OP, it was your 1st car...are you a new driver?

Last edited:
Clear road with light traffic, i agree 100%. This obviously was rush hour traffic. How idiotic would it look with cars backed up in right lane and left lane wide open? Give your head a shake dude. T.O roads are congested as it is without everyone trying to squeeze in the right lane.

2 lanes or more each way the rule is always keep right except to pass.

What would you do if this happened to you while you were riding?
PucwQPq.jpg

Clear road with light traffic, i agree 100%. This obviously was rush hour traffic. How idiotic would it look with cars backed up in right lane and left lane wide open? Give your head a shake dude. T.O roads are congested as it is without everyone trying to squeeze in the right lane.

Why Backed up? Drive In Europe sometime

I dont need to drive in Europe, i grew up and lived there. You are suggesting he move over. Well he had a murano very close to his....yea u know what, **** it. I just realized im arguing with a retard.

Why Backed up? Drive In Europe sometime

Unexpected stuff like this is rare. But it makes me rethink riding in the city. Too many boneheads out there.

[video=youtube;YF2swaqz_Kk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF2swaqz_Kk[/video]
You're not a new rider, this is a situation you should already be alert for. I don't want you to think I'm blaming you at all, but you could have reacted better (usually, there's always something we could have done better).

That was a high-risk situation exactly for that reason, someone poking out from a cross street. You should have had an awareness of your options for avoidance before anything happened. In this case, darting into the R lane would have been safer (especially as a rider). You had room and time to react. Also, just going slower to begin with could help, but then the space on your right would alternate between occupied and empty, and you'd have to keep modifying your response constantly. But really, your response should become automatic if you worry about this kind of thing enough every day. If there's room, swerve. If no room, brake.

But you had excellent awareness and reaction time IMO, so that's a plus.

Last edited:
I dont need to drive in Europe, i grew up and lived there. You are suggesting he move over. Well he had a murano very close to his....yea u know what, **** it. I just realized im arguing with a retard.

Then you should know that moving over doesn't mean the right lane is all backed up.........run Forrest run!!!!
im suggesting , slow down and move over earlier

Last edited:
So true. If I say "A dickhead white man in a BMW purposely cut me off", would that be socially acceptable? Because it's happened believe it or not.

Wouldn't bother me one bit as a white guy and BMW owner. Actually wouldn't even notice it until brought to my attention. Newsflash: even us "normal" white guys get treated with indifference and even distain on a regular basis. But I have nothing to blame it on because top of food chain?

Wouldn't bother me one bit as a white guy dickhead and BMW owner. Actually wouldn't even notice it until brought to my attention. Newsflash: even us "normal" white guys get treated with indifference and even distain on a regular basis. But I have nothing to blame it on because top of food chain?

Fixed it

I'm gonna go ahead and say **** you for the both racist and sexist YouTube title. Stereotypes existing largely has to do due with media influences. Stop being a sheep.

Back
Top Bottom