What will become of Parler? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What will become of Parler?

Almost ... sort of. The problem is science has not exactly done the greatest job of delivering Covid advice -- a lot of sketchy stuff. It started with the WHO scientists downplaying the initial risk and delaying the alarms to allow China to get a collar on the local epidemic. Subsequent direction from the ones we ought to trust, the likes of Tam Faucci, Birx have all been found to have delivered'spun' stuff - or have admitted to standing down when they should have spoken up when science was presented incorrectly.

So, if scientific community itself proves to be spinning things at the behest of politicians or for their own benefit... can we understand how some folks will have trouble believing them?

Don't confuse this with an anti-science rant. I'm all for evidence based decision making, and I generally trusts scientists to do and say the right thing. I have learned this trust needs to be earned, not granted.
excellent points.

If we're going to sit here and preach trust the scientists, because science >* then the one's we should be trusting (WHO) need to get their **** in order. It only makes the rest of the team look like dogshit and untrustworthy dogshit at that.

144371346_10225268083719272_555890677194794043_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom