what r u paying for weed these days ? | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

what r u paying for weed these days ?

Instead of tossing it, you could make weed butter, then use the butter for cooking
Personally - not a fan of weed edibles in any form. I prefer instant annihilation.

I have made tinctures and also used to make a regular alcohol party mix. We would take a couple of 40’s or 60’s of our favourite hard liquor and put it all into a big soup pot with all the high quality shake and simmer and stir for a couple hours. Then strain out the shake and make mixed drinks for party night:)

Personally - not a fan of weed edibles in any form. I prefer instant annihilation.

I have made tinctures and also used to make a regular alcohol party mix. We would take a couple of 40’s or 60’s of our favourite hard liquor and put it all into a big soup pot with all the high quality shake and simmer and stir for a couple hours. Then strain out the shake and make mixed drinks for party night:)
You simmered alchohol for hours? Don't you just end up with weed water? All of the alcohol should be long gone.

All the good stuff like THC is on the stalked glands on the exterior of the buds/plant.
Upon immediate contact with alcohol it is dissolved into the alcohol.
Soaking the plant any longer just yields waxes, chlorophyll and other non- psychoactive components.
For the cleanest mix simply run it through a coffee filter once.

You simmered alchohol for hours? Don't you just end up with weed water? All of the alcohol should be long gone.
When I say simmered it was like warmed but not hot. And maybe closer to an hour?
It was a long time ago in a past life.

All the good stuff like THC is on the stalked glands on the exterior of the buds/plant.
Upon immediate contact with alcohol it is dissolved into the alcohol.
Soaking the plant any longer just yields waxes, chlorophyll and other non- psychoactive components.
For the cleanest mix simply run it through a coffee filter once.
Even with low proof alcohol?
I’ve read that the THC comes off quickly with higher proof alcohol’s but thought that using typical drinking liquor it takes longer.

Even with low proof alcohol?
I’ve read that the THC comes off quickly with higher proof alcohol’s but thought that using typical drinking liquor it takes longer.
Low proof will work just fine.
Edit
Basing the low proof theory on home brewers experience using beer as the alcohol FWIW.

Last edited:
Sativa strains are uplifting, provide energy and a 'mind high'.

Indica strains are relaxing, usually give you mega munchies and a 'body high'.

Most strains these days are hybrid, they've fused both together. However you can usually find that one strain is more dominant than the other.

Go to a local dispensary and they should have them laid out separately. Buy both and see what happens!
My point was that over 40 years I must have used a bunch of both. Dispensary?? I never pay tax on weed.

Anybody doing shruums? Noticed mushroom shops are now on the fringe. A buddy frequents res potshops and picked up shruum infused chocolate bars. Looking forward to trying some.

Anybody doing shruums? Noticed mushroom shops are now on the fringe. A buddy frequents res potshops and picked up shruum infused chocolate bars. Looking forward to trying some.
Great documentary on the subject called Fantastic Fungi. Offers a lot of interesting info on brain activity and how ingesting psychedelic mushrooms improve brain function over the long term.

I’ll report back over the long term.

Great documentary on the subject called Fantastic Fungi. Offers a lot of interesting info on brain activity and how ingesting psychedelic mushrooms improve brain function over the long term.

I’ll report back over the long term.
A friend is very heavily involved with medicinal use of psychedelics. She's a doctor in BC and that is her focus. Lots of research being done. Like weed, there are downsides to abuse but with proper dosing and supervision you can improve some peoples lives substantially.

Back
Top Bottom