What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014 | Page 26 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014

dricked

Site Supporter
That's what I'm doing. There must be one bubble that just isn't cooperating :(
Only crack the bleeder enough so fluid comes out, it doesn't have to be WFO. Or ride the bike a bit then re-bleed, you may find your lever doesn't need to be rock solid to provide proper breaking.

YellowDuck

Site Supporter
I found all this stuff in my back yard and put it together to make one of these. Yay!
parts.jpg

bodywork.jpg

YellowDuck

Site Supporter
it was a lot easier to find you in the pits with the old bike... looks good.
Don't worry I am bringing the Duc too. This is the endurance bike - my brother will mostly be riding that tomorrow. It reminds me of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Hopefully no Ghostbusters show up...

smergy

Site Supporter
what you meant to say was "hopefully no ghosts show up". And don't worry. I have you covered

johnscruiser

Site Supporter
I got my bleeders today!

If it's not raining tomorrow I'll try and burn through a few more bottles of RBF 660 :thumbleft:

kellen

Site Supporter
Finally touched mine today for the first time since last season. Filled the cooling system. Changed the oil. Let it run for a bit.

carboncat

Site Supporter
Finally touched mine today for the first time since last season. Filled the cooling system. Changed the oil. Let it run for a bit.
Are you going to round 1?

ZX600

Site Supporter

meme

Site Supporter
Slipper clutch! Very excited as I've never ridden with one.

Now I have to got get hitch fixed to pick it up from Clarington, I managed to get rear ended on Saturday on the DVP. By a man named Wei Wang. TMI? Lol I couldn't make this up!!

hoodmeister

I installed the Max Guard I got for free at RACE round 1 on the weekend!

Top Bottom