Weird harley culture | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weird harley culture

bigpoppa

What is it with weird dumb macho culture harley riders have?

I've seen youtube videos by cruiser riders explaining in great and meticulous detail about proper 'etiquette' to passing
club riders....(lol)

Last week I was at hockley, chatting with some folks, some dumb kid flies by riding like an idiot(it happens)
so an even bigger ********* pulls up to him, and walks out of his truck with a bat(and of course wearing a harley shirt),acting like hes gonna do something, everyone looks at him like an idiot, his wife is standing there looking all embarrassed, harsh words are exchanged, mr sons of anarchy eventually puts his tail between his legs, and walks back into his truck and drives away without doing anything.

Meanwhile I'm just standing there eating my takis, talking with 2 old guys and just laughing

All this fake tough guy act by these manbabies is pathetic, and part of the reason no one under 40 is buying them.

Anyway is rotella t6 any good for bikes?

Last edited:

I've seen youtube videos by cruiser riders explaining in great and meticulous detail about proper 'etiquette' to passing
club riders....(lol)

Last week I was at hockley, chatting with some folks, some dumb kid flies by riding like an idiot(it happens)
so an even bigger ********* pulls up to him, and walks out of his truck with a bat(and of course wearing a harley shirt),acting like hes gonna do something, everyone looks at him like an idiot, his wife is standing there looking all embarrassed, harsh words are exchanged, mr sons of anarchy eventually puts his tail between his legs, and walks back into his truck and drives away without doing anything.

Meanwhile I'm just standing there eating my takis, talking with 2 old guys and just laughing

All this fake tough guy act by these manbabies is pathetic, and part of the reason no one under 40 is buying them.

Why do they all LOOK the same? That is creepy.

Who drives around with a bat in their vehicle?

I joined a sport bike riding group for a day ride up north a few years back. I watched as one of the members on a Tuono or similar got to the end of the 507 and then pulled up beside a pickup truck and started yelling at the driver then kicked his door. Apparently mad that the truck had not pulled over to let him pass. Kickstand leaned that Tuono more than that rider anyways.
That was the last time I rode with them.

Just don't try to make sense of it.

In a HD FB group, I saw a post of a gun holster you can add to the side panels of your HD, the other side had a clip.
I didn't even bother to check the comments.

Lot's of weird stuff people around HD's

But I'm sure the same could be said about sport bikes. Last night I saw a guy on what looked like a drag sport bike, with a extended back end with a big tire. 🤷‍♂️

club riders....(lol)

Settlers in Canada are broke now. The Entitled have lost all freedumb due to debt. Greed.
The true 1% are those do NOT finance their HD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just don't try to make sense of it.

In a HD FB group, I saw a post of a gun holster you can add to the side panels of your HD, the other side had a clip.
I didn't even bother to check the comments.

Lot's of weird stuff people around HD's

But I'm sure the same could be said about sport bikes. Last night I saw a guy on what looked like a drag sport bike, with a extended back end with a big tire. 🤷‍♂️
I was buying a jacket at Doc's Leathers downtown. The sales guy was quick to point out that the jacket I was trying had a gun pocket.

I’ve noticed a lot more road rage this summer. Friday the missus and I went for a toot in the drop top. We stopped at a red light at an intersection and buddy in a SUV starts blowing the horn and cursing because he wanted to make a right hand turn. I’m pointing at the red light and saying WTF dude?

Light turns green and I receive some more salty goodbyes as he rounds the corner.

I know it’s a Friday and we all have places to go.

Just turned our casual drive into something we had to shake off before heading out of town.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom